1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Scola 2009 FIBA Americas Thread

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by sime0n, Jun 4, 2009.

Tags:
  1. sime0n

sime0n Member

2. Tb-Cain

Tb-Cain Member

i will, if you keep updating this thread :D

i don't mind scola playing this summer. it's not like he's 7'6" with bad wheels.

3. HeWhoIsLunchbox

HeWhoIsLunchbox Contributing Member

I hope NBATV broadcasts the games even though it doesn't count as Olympic qualifying this year. Wait, does the tournament mean anything for next year's World Championship?

4. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

I was he got some rest too,although I understand the need for him to fulfill his international commitments.

5. sime0n

sime0n Member

The top 4 teams from the FIBA Americas will move on to the World Champs in turkey. I think it's a mistake that USA basketball isn't sending a team just because we qualified automatically. This would have been a nice chance for our B squad - (Durant, Beasley, Rose, etc. ) to get their feet wet against the top comp in N/S america.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_FIBA_World_Championship

6. HTR99

HTR99 Member

Does anyone have a link for the schedule and know if they'll be televised? I know the Finals are over but I already miss watching basketball. :(

7. sime0n

sime0n Member

8. acerockets

acerockets Member

all of Canada's games are being broadcast on the score