1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live, including SGA and the Thunder taking on the New Orleans Pelicans

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

[ESPN] "Nobody on the Rockets team respects Howard"

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Briand2714, Apr 27, 2016.

1. Briand2714

Briand2714 Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/C0o4crq6DNc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

As it turns out, the future Rockets coach is also not very fond of Dwight.

I wonder, is there a single NBA personnel that respects Dwight's game and attitude these days?

2. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

As it turns out, this is a double post.

3. Briand2714

Briand2714 Member

4. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

At this point you're kind of having a conversation with yourself.

5. oakdogg

oakdogg Contributing Member

I agree with most of your posts, because they are backed by facts (and I bad already drawn the same conclusions). This isn't good though. You're crossing the line from reasoning to propagandizing - cherry picking anecdotes and stretching them to apply to more than they should. I would just cool off for a bit. Howard is leaving anyway, so why even sweat about it