1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dallas Cowboys 2014-2015

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by Francis3422, May 4, 2014.

1. rlmjdime

rlmjdime Member

edit*

2. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

I actually prefer the Cowboys play on the road come playoff time. For some reason, they're just not as good at home.

3. Francis3422

Francis3422 Member

I want the playoff game or games to be at home for as long as possible.

I agree with Hitchens=stud. Lee/McClain/Durant/Hitchens/Carter is a awesome rotation for next year. Assuming health of course.

4. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Get ready RT <a href="https://twitter.com/Luck_Uncut">@Luck_Uncut</a>: <a href="https://twitter.com/RapSheet">@RapSheet</a> is telling me Adrian Peterson could be in Dallas if they let Murray walk... I wasn't ready for this Ian.</p>&mdash; Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) <a href="https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/536549171227271168">November 23, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

5. ryan_98

ryan_98 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

charlie P has been talking about this for a couple of months now, and, although this season isn't over and murray is a beast, i'm totally excited about the opportunity to see peterson play in the silver!

6. Francis3422

Francis3422 Member

I think that Peterson to Dallas is likely. I think he will ultimately come on a cheaper and shorter deal. Who wouldn't want to play with our offensive talent?

Not sure about the defense this year and if they will have enough juice to go far. Keep waiting for Spencer/Melton/Lawrence to flash but it has been slow going. Melton is looking better.

7. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

8-8 here we come

8. The Beard

The Beard Contributing Member

Or 13-3, or somewhere in between

I'd guess 11-5

9. bootsdaddy

bootsdaddy Member

They've already lost 4

10. J.R.

J.R. Member

<strike>8-8</strike>
    <strike>8-8</strike>
    <strike>8-8</strike>

8-8 NO MORE!! Hallelujah! :grin:

11. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

Cowboys are undefeated on the road. This team focuses better away from home. They need to get a lower seed.

12. Francis3422

Francis3422 Member

We need to get at least 2 more wins. One of those wins has to be Philly. I cannot see this team winning out but that would be nice.

I keep thinking about DeMarcus Ware and what he could have done for this defense. I realize that in a 4-3 he was struggling to stay healthy but our pass rush is so bad.

13. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

Josh Brent didn't look very good imo. I guess he finished with two tackles but he looked fat and slow from what I saw. I guess he did okay for his first game back.

Oh...and the Cowboys prevent defense sucks really bad. They should just throw it out and play real defense the entire game. That was embarrassing last night what they were doing letting the Bears back in the game.

14. rlmjdime

rlmjdime Member

Thank you, Seattle, for giving us a nice shot at the division. The Eagles' offense looked a lot like I was expecting with Sanchez at the helm. Hopefully, we see that guy next week and claim the division.

15. J.R.

J.R. Member

Reverse of the first game? Hopefully, maybe? :)

16. Francis3422

Francis3422 Member

Shocker last night. I didn't envision us winning that game. We need to hope that Philly drops another game. I do believe that we lose to Indy at home.

Romo has played pretty well this year but I do question if we need to draft a QB this year. I don't see Romo making it more than another year.

17. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

I couldn't watch the game unfold in real-time once Philly started coming back. As soon as Romo fumbled, I flipped DVR buffers to watch something else. I finally came back to the game when it was 35-27. I couldn't believe we got two more TDs and were now up again. I rewound the game and watched it from 24-21 through to the end.

I just get so worked up I can't watch it in real time. If Eagles would have blown it open from 24-21 when they got the lead, then I probably wouldn't have watched any of the rest of the game because I would be too mad. And, sometimes I feel like I'm cursing them because...at times...I'll flip it on for a live play and something bad happens...then I turn it off again. lol

But, I think Cowboys must win these two remaining games to get in. It's unbelievable that 11 wins is probably not going to be enough if Philly wins their last two and we lose one. And, the way the Cowboys play at home...I have to say it is still all up in the air.

Bravo, Cowboys. Heck of a game for the most part. Kept your composure. The Cowboys from seasons past would have lost their composure and that game when the Eagles took the lead.

It's still one game at a time.

18. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

I think these last 2 are must win

19. J.R.

J.R. Member

20. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

Just hear on SC that Murray has a broken bone in his left hand that will require surgery. Not yet ruled out for this week.