1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Don't hate the playa, hate the game.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ESource, Jun 6, 2002.

Tags:
  1. ESource

ESource Member

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Some of the people here just crack me up! Getting SO upset about issues we have no control over! Acting like this means more to us than to the Rockets organization. Memo to you guys, uh, this actually IS a pretty big deal to Les, RT, CD, etc. also you know. HELLO?! Now, I dislike all the "hoop" jumping the Rockets will be going thru for Ming BUT this is part of the "negotiation game" is it not? So why get so bent out of shape(and some, downright hostile and rude) over this? The internet is a wonderful thing BUT take some of the reports posted on it w/ a big azz grain of salt, will you?! Too many people seem to be basing their opinions of Ming on what they read off the 'net. Please "check yo' self, before you wreck yo' self" as, I believe, the saying goes. In other words, don't go flying off the handle w/ every little report you read off the 'net! In the end, you'll wind up looking :eek: !!! Unless you're an "actual" insider, you have NO REAL info. just like the rest of us! So chill, have a drink on me, and let the Rockets do their "thing"! Chances are, the life you save may be your own.....:)

#1 ESource, Jun 6, 2002
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2002
  2. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

That's got to be the dumbest phrase ever.

3. ESource

ESource Member

Hey, the phrase says it all! And very succinctly, mind you. I'm trying to address the "confusion" in the hostility towards Ming and the hostility which should be directed towards the "process" of the negotiations. Many people seem to be taking their anger out on Ming over things which he has NO control over! He can't help where he was born and raised and under what government he lives under, yet people are bashing him nevertheless. That's pretty sad in my opinion.....:eek: