1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

i really hate pippen, you guys hate him too right??

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by pipsux mirandadoesnt, Dec 3, 2000.

1. pippen is so overrated and ugly. he is also a coward. hes a great defender and was decent back in his day but hes so bad now. gets paid 15mil to put up 5ppg. what a trade for houston!! i love his faking injuries, like when he got scared of the lakers opening night and 'sprained' his ankle. i laughed at him so hard. I remember that year he spent in houston, made a lot of enemies and no friends. there was his DUI arrest and his dismal playoff showing v LA. i think he played 1 good game out of 4. glen rice and kobe killed him. i still cant forget game 2, o of 7 from the field. ahahahahah. i liked pips quote after game 7 last season 'we made cowards out of ourselves', pip speaks the very truth. lakers=world champs blosers=weird chimps, lakers dynasty, blosers dienasty. kobe 4 mvp

------------------
    i like miranda better than nick right now but i still like nick. just not as much as miranda. if it means nick gets sidelined for a season for me to get miranda. sorry nick. i love miranda

2. Francis3

Francis3 Member

------------------
    Vice President of the Jason Collier fan club!

3. ZRB

ZRB Contributing Member

Are you joking?? I'd say Pippen is much better than Jordan ever was. Scottie led the Bulls to six titles. How can you deny his incredible talents? He is the greatest person ever to pick up a basketball. You just wait until the playoffs. Pippen's going to average 50 points a game. You just watch.

------------------
    If I make this shot, the Rockets will win tonight. If I miss, they might still win, but I doubt it.
    If I make two in a row, Florida's votes will actually count.

[This message has been edited by ZRB (edited December 03, 2000).]

4. Hottoddie

Hottoddie Contributing Member

Hey Pipsux,

If Miranda is your girlfriend, I don't know about you, but I'd dump her. [​IMG]

------------------

5. BlazerGal

BlazerGal Member

Do Houston Fans really hate the Trail Blazers just cuz they got Pippen??? that's very sad. Hating Pippen is one thing but bashing the whole team just for one player is nonsense. Remember the Trail Blazers gave you Clyde Drexler, arguably the best player in a Blazer uniform ever! the Portland fans respect the Houston franchise and hate the Jazz as much as you do.

------------------
    Blazing to the Title!

6. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

I hated them back when they were the Jailblazers... when they introduced the starting lineups from jail-cells. [​IMG]

Seriously, though, I think the Blazers suffer from Yankees Syndrome. Most people simply hate the Blazers because they have the wealthiest man in all of sports as an owner, a coach/GM that has a free ticket to get just about whatever player he wants, and still can't win the big one. That causes Portland to be somewhat of a mockery.

------------------
    --------------
    Did you know?
    Derrick Chievous sucked.
    It's true.

-- from the ClutchCity.net "Did You Know" sidebar

7. DAROckets

DAROckets Contributing Member

Right !

------------------

8. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

Maybe, maybe.......uh, yes.

------------------
    Sometimes you gotta do the next best thing!

9. Frank Black

Frank Black Member

OK, we all hate scottie. But what about this Kemp terd? Once the Rainmaker, this guy has now turned into a slob. I haven't watched him play many games, but from what I see he's not what he once was. Maybe he's just aged, but that's no excuse for ballooning up like he has. If you're a gifted athlete and are being paid millions to play basketball, then the least you could do is not get fat. I could continue venting, but what's the point?

------------------
    "The world is filled with mediocrity; rise above it. Distinguish yourself!!!"

10. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

Picture a usual Blazer practive session: Pippen and Kemp have gottne in their usual argument.......

Pippen: "hey kemp u big fat ass why dont u lose some wieght and get into shape"

Kemp: "PIP WHY DONT U GET IN MY BELLAY!!!!"

------------------
    SUCK POLICE!!!!!!

To point out individuals or teams that have managed to reach the pinnacle of SUCKINESS!!!!!
    -----
    Who Else? The Washington SUCKskins!!!!!!!!! $100 Million down the drain!!!!!!! :):):)

11. 4chuckie

4chuckie Member

I don't hate the Blazers just because of Pip, but it is one of the major reasons.
    Other reasons to hat them are they spend tons of money to assemble an all-star team that can't beat the lakers, so they add more talent this year and suddedly they are are the 3rd best team in the west (Spurs & Lakers). Although it would be nice to spend millions and millions on each player, we don't have the luxury. But it is great to see one team spend so much money and still not get anywhere.
    The other is they are out of control. Sheed is a great player but he is out of control. Kemp is out of control, but the folks who work in fast food are glad to have him in town. Now Pip says he enjoyed his time in Houston.
    Basically I just don't like your team or your players. I liked Brian Grant last year and like to watch Sheed play and Steve Smith is a classy player but other than that I don't like the rest.

12. DEANBCURTIS

DEANBCURTIS Member

My reason is the same as 4chuckies, I just don't like the current players in Portland. Before the Quitten trade the Blazers were one of the few teams outside of Houston that I liked. When Jackson was dealt and now with Grant gone my liking of them has grown to hatred, plus it really doesn't help that blemp and quitten are on the roster.

------------------
    Ceo of the Walt Williams fan club. Web site coming soon

atheistalliance.org

13. GATER

GATER Contributing Member

1) Extremely dislike Pippen for acting like a spoiled brat and taking his complaints to the press instead of dealing with it face-to-face. Man to man doesn't describe his play on or off the court. He benefited greatly from playing with Jordan on a non-postup oriented team. He would have been very ordinary in the postup inside-out game run by the majority of NBA teams. It's a shame the Rockets management did realize this before signing him.

2) Generally, I have liked the Blazers over the years (they had the sense to draft Clyde & take a chance on Walton).

3A) I believe the Blazers' original base concept was - with the grueling schedule, the injuries, the travel and other NBA facts of life why not build a very good team of very good (but not necessarily great) players and give them all playing time.

3B) I love this concept. Unfortunately, the concept has grown into "let's BUY all the great players money can buy so we can win a championship and get a large return on our investment".

I root against Pippen in every Blazer game. I root for the Blazers against the Faker$ and Jazz. I root against them in all other games because of point #3B.

------------------
    GATER

[This message has been edited by GATER (edited December 04, 2000).]

14. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

15. BrianKagy

BrianKagy Contributing Member

I hate the Blazers because they traded Jim Jackson. JJ's one chance to play on a winner, gone like a puff of JR Rider's ganja smoke...

16. Hydra

Hydra Member

I hate the Blazers because they ARE NOT THE ROCKETS!!!

------------------
    Don't come in Bullard's house!