1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What offense and defense will JVG run

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by runninhorns, Jul 2, 2003.

1. runninhorns

runninhorns Rookie

I think JVG will run an offense through the post. I'd like to see him utilize everyone we have though. Defensively, we have to be able to play man to man defense i think for the last 2-3 minutes of a ball game. I think we can get away with the zone for the first 3 quarters of a game though, but being able to play man to man D is key. Just ask the mavs, they can't play man to man D so they can't win in the playoffs. (i'm a mavs hater). My favorite offensive team to watch is the Kings. I hope we do something close to what the kings do. Kings go through Webber but their passing is game on offense is the most fun to watch in the league in my opinion

2. brentdapmp

brentdapmp Member

We have talked about this subject a thousand times and the answer for the thousandth time is wait and see. I see you have been getting thread happy today.

3. YaoMing

YaoMing Contributing Member

runninhorns-

I am assuming you are new to this forum. Stop being obnoxious and creating multiple posts with your garbage opinions. Again, I dont come on this board to read your opinions. I come here to find out inside information with some kind of factual backing.

I can tell you if you continue these ways of 100 threads a day... you will be banished!

nuff said

4. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Easy with the thread-startin', man. Your Status Quo thread is cool.

But the other 3....

5. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

You're right, but you've said it nuff times.

6. LAfadeaway33

LAfadeaway33 Member

This guy is going to single handedly overload the bbs.

7. RocDreamer

RocDreamer Contributing Member

Opinions are a large part of what this board is about. If you dont like the opinions, then dont read them. We are all hear to discuss the Rockets and as far as I know there are no Rockets players or coaches here. So most of this is opinions. You seem to be obsessed with runninhorns.