1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

so we gonna ignore Hasheem Thabeet's MONSTER week?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by SamFisher, Jan 2, 2010.

1. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

....culminating with him notching his first career single double, 10 pts, 5 rebounds, 3 blocks, tonight vs Phx.

2. TheShooter

TheShooter Member

3. EbolaScola

EbolaScola Member

You shouldn't have capitalized his name :p

4. drumbum

drumbum Member

He didn't...

5. apollo33

apollo33 Member

he definitly deserves to be an all star

6. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Awesome!

You are selling him short. He had 10 points, 5 rebounds, 3 blocks and 2 PFs. That's a single double single single. (Who cares that it came in garbage time in a contest the Grizzlies led by as much as 36 points).

This follows up his single single on Wednesday when his stat line was: 0 pts, 0 rebs, 0 assists, 1 block, 1 PF in 9 minutes. At this rate of growth, Thabeet will be a triple-double machine in two weeks.

Good things happen for the Grizzlies when Thabeet gets more minutes (or is it Thabeet gets more minutes after good things have already happened? Something about a human victory cigar)

1 person likes this.
  7. EbolaScola

EbolaScola Member

Umm please explain :confused:

8. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

He should have gone to Europe...

:)

DD

9. what

what Member

Ahh, the sarcasm. I love it, cause it tells me that the grizzlies are shaking people up. I can't wait for the grizzlies to play the rockets again. I'm counting down the days.

Did you know that the grizzlies have had more 20 point leads than any team in the league and if not for our horrendous start 1-8 we'd be 15-8, which would be better percentage-wise than every team in the west but lakers and dallas and we'd be the 3rd playoff seed.

Bring on houston, I'd love to see houston lose by 20.

10. sbyang

sbyang Member

This is the Big East player of the year, a second team All American. Good to see colleges preparing these kids right.

11. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

59.3 FG%, now thats 10th in the league of all players who average over 10 minutes a game and have played over 20 games. He's already in the groove.

12. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

The Grizzlies aren't shaking anybody up. The team has talent this year but nobody outside of Memphis gives a flippin' care. During the summer, your team will be broken up into pieces again by your pathetic, sorry excuse of an owner. Enjoy this season while you can because it won't indicate a bright future. It'll be limb-chopping time in a few short months. Eventually the franchise will move somewhere else anyway, hopefully by a new owner who cares about being competitive.

13. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

hasheem thabeet sucks. zach randolph, on the other hand, is legit.

14. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Weird: I found your post duplicated as an example of "No Life" in the urban dictionary. It was explaining that No Life equaled posting on a BBS for a team you don't follow, and then gave your post as an example.

15. apollo33

apollo33 Member

You have like 1000 somthign posts on a forum of a team you dont even like... Do you have no friends at all?

16. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

MemphisX can be his friend :grin:

17. MemphisX

MemphisX Contributing Member

lol...it is a basketball forum. Like me, I am sure he posts on here because it is an informative site.

18. MemphisX

MemphisX Contributing Member

No offense but this is Heisley's puppy. Fortunately, he has shown no fear a paying the luxury tax for a winner in the past and no he can not only pay for a winner, he can pay for a winner he himself built from the coaching hire, trades, FA signings and draft picks. If you think he let's it blow up for any reasn, you are not paying attention.

19. Asian Sensation

I'm not putting Rudy Gay up on a pedestal by any means cause I'm not a big fan but young, athletic, improving players that put up 21/6/2 shooting at 47% don't grow on trees. Not extending him with the intention of letting him walk after this year is contrary to your post.

20. what

what Member

this isn't you're old grizz, the ones that got swept in the playoffs, and you all know it. hahaha

The grizzlies had a relatively big jump in attendance their last home game in washington. He had been averaging 10k to 13k. It went up to nearly 15k. I am hoping it actually goes to sold out status soon. The fedex forum holds a little less than 17k.

Listen, I enjoy trash talking the grizz, don't take it personal. I KNOW this is a rockets site. This bbs is probably one of the best and longest running sites on the web.