1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I am that horrible fan that turned off the game!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by BossHogg713, May 15, 2015.

1. BossHogg713

BossHogg713 Member

Win or lose game 7, I'm happy with the fight?

Am I acting too much like a Houstonian fan? pat on the back for the job well done?

Discuss

2. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

IMO, TJ sparked the comeback late in the 3rd when everybody else appeared to be giving up. I'd have to rewatch to tell you exactly what happened (they've omitted it from the replay), but I distinctly remember him having a huge offensive board, some great hustle that led to a jump ball & then a huuuuge 3. Those might be out of order, but he set things in motion and then Josh and Corey just went absolutely nuts. Josh did everything. Scoring, facilitating, rebounding, crazy good defense on Blake, blocking shots -- just everything. Really amazing to watch.

1 person likes this.
  3. BossHogg713

BossHogg713 Member

Repped. Thanks.

I am about to watch the 2nd half right now. I didn't know TJ was any part of it from the comments.

4. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

Not surprised. Josh and Corey did the heavy lifting once the run was underway, but TJ was definitely the spark.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Re-watching this comeback and when Rockets were down 19 late in the third, it was <a href="https://twitter.com/TerrenceJones1">@TerrenceJones1</a> that got them going.</p>&mdash; ClutchFans (@clutchfans) <a href="https://twitter.com/clutchfans/status/599104497344876544">May 15, 2015</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

5. Flop

Flop Member

Nice recap. This game more than makes up for the previous blowouts.

6. Htown4life420

Htown4life420 Member

I thought Coach Mchale's calming and reassuring style was outstanding tonight. he has a great bond with the players and they feed off his good heart.