1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Anyone up for NBA.com Salary Cap Fantasy?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Omer, Sep 28, 2006.

1. Omer

Omer Member

Anyone up for NBA.com Salary Cap Fantasy?

I prefer that because its easier to take care of since I'm usually busy with tons of things.

If you guys are interested, we can create a ClutchFans league!

Post here if you're game and we will figure something out.

2. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

I'll give it a whirl.

3. Omer

Omer Member

Anyone else up for it?

4. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Contributing Member

play the one on espn.com

its called fastbreak

5. Hydhypedplaya

Hydhypedplaya Member

Ill join the NBA salary cap game..let me know whats up

6. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

Hey, this game is fun. Guys, get your teams in before the deadline tonight at 10pm central. It's fantasy basketball with less roster moves and a salary cap. Players are like stocks and you start of with $35 million to field a team of 6. If your player stocks go up, you can sell high and depending on how you do, you could be all the way up to $50 million (or all the way down to $20 million)....so it seems like a real fun twist on fantasy bball...and there's no draft because anyone can have anyone...so it's easier to join and get started.

http://fantasygames.nba.com/hoops/season1/basic/home.html

It's free to join and there are many open leagues. The overall winner gets a free trip to New York and appear on NBAtv.

I signed up 3 teams all in the Rockets in 07 league. It's an open league and there are currently 76 teams.

After you register, just search the open leagues under "R" and find the Rockets one with the most members. I'm guessing some clutchfans members are playing too, but not sure who.

Hope to see some of you guys there.