1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Two Rockets in top 10 for ESPN/Truehoop NBA Player Rankings, where do they fall?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by forty4487, Oct 21, 2013.

1. forty4487

forty4487 Contributing Member

Not a lot of meat to this one (I know 5 star thread, right?), since rankings are meaningless, but it's interesting to see how much attention we're getting from the Howard acquisition and Harden emergence. Predictions on how high up Howard and Harden go?

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/9857756/2013-nba-player-rankings-9

With his last season and all of the hate that I see analysts send Howard, I'm surprised that he cracked the top 10. I think he probably is 7,8. Although if he's the Howard from 2-3 years ago, easily 4,5.

I think Harden will go 3,4 (2 if they want to just cause some bull****, pointless controversy in the rankings).

2. forty4487

forty4487 Contributing Member

Gah, just as i write this, i see the 500 count down thread. just lock this, sorry.