1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

RocketsCast Live - Episode 1

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by CCapps, Nov 13, 2014.

1. CCapps

CCapps Contributing Member

4 people like this.
  2. Richie_Rich

Richie_Rich Member
    Supporting Member

Awesome! Thanks for posting this, rep'd.

3. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

So is Adam Wexler the new guy at rockets.com, replacing Jason Friedman?

4. bongman

bongman Member

I am a little disappointed. We've been winning because of our defense and all they talked about was offense.

5. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

NO JCF? I am disappoint

6. Mirri3000

Mirri3000 Member

No JCF + No CA = Capital B oring

7. Voice of Aus

Voice of Aus Contributing Member

Damn I liked the old crew :(

8. tmac2k8

tmac2k8 Member

Matt & Adam were one of the rockets supporters on 790, no wonder they got canned, talking majority Rockets basketball is a major no no in houston sports radio. Glad to see these guys back together talking Rockets.

9. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

I understand why Friedman isn't doing it, but why no Ackerman?

Also, Eddie Johnson is an uninteresting first guess. I'd rather hear from Taric Black than Johnson.

All that being said, Wexler is very knowledgeable and im glad the podcast is back.

#9 tallanvor, Nov 14, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2014
  10. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

This needs DD.

11. Joe Joe

Joe Joe Go Stros!
    Supporting Member

Decent first show. I am a bigger Wexler fan than a Jackson fan, but they do host good interviews together. Hopefully, they can get so interesting guests like Lowe. Friedman would be a great guest as well. Miss Friedman and CA's chemistry.

12. Mattj

Mattj Member

Appreciate the feedback, both positive and negative. We'll get better, I promise! We will be seeking lots of fan contributions through social media, email, etc. We should have a new pod up every Thursday. Fingers crossed that one of the original Clutch City champions joins us for next week's pod. Just follow @houstonrockets @adwexler @mj4sports and feel free to shoot us off your suggestions. Thanks again. Best fan message board on Earth!

1 person likes this.
  13. Mattj

Mattj Member

Ok I'm an idiot and got Wex's twitter wrong…. @awexler. Sorry about that.

14. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

Oh awesome. Good to hear these two again.

15. Zergling

Zergling Member

Always loved your morning radio show with Adam Wexler/Clanton. You three are the only ones willing to talk Rockets. I was pissed when they let you and Wexler go. Glad to see you back contributing and talking Rockets.

16. Voice of Aus

Voice of Aus Contributing Member

JCF and CA got zach Lowe atleast once a year for what's it's worth.

Also the only player I can remember being on their show is parsons who came in on a off day to do them a favour and helped them out (note this was 2nd year parsons so he wasn't annoying then)

17. daernoth

daernoth Member

I second this. The improvement on the defensive side of the court has been huge.

18. RocketDonut

RocketDonut Contributing Member

Can't seem to find a feed to subscribe to it. Anyone find it? It would be so much easier to use than listening through a browser window.

19. CCapps

CCapps Contributing Member

Yeah I was looking for it too. They posted this late yesterday.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Yes, we'll have an iTunes feed that you can subscribe to by our next episode. We'll let u know RT <a href="https://twitter.com/Mohamed_A_Ata">@Mohamed_A_Ata</a> will this be up on itunes??</p>&mdash; Houston Rockets (@HoustonRockets) <a href="https://twitter.com/HoustonRockets/status/533037442501058561">November 13, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

20. redhotrox

redhotrox Contributing Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>RocketsCast Live's <a href="https://twitter.com/MJ4Sports">@MJ4Sports</a> &amp; <a href="https://twitter.com/awexler">@awexler</a> talk about the 5 game home stand &amp; host former Rocket Jim Petersen. Listen: <a href="http://t.co/qFgDpxACf8">http://t.co/qFgDpxACf8</a></p>&mdash; Houston Rockets (@HoustonRockets) <a href="https://twitter.com/HoustonRockets/status/535556862402240512">November 20, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>