1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Uni-Watch

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by pacman0590, Apr 23, 2013.

1. pacman0590

pacman0590 Member

I'm into sports aesthetics...as dumb and pointless as they are..

Here is the new Dolphins Uniforms leaked just now..

[​IMG]

Here are the awful Jags jerseys.. Whoever came up with that helmet should get fired..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. RocketJedi

RocketJedi Member

Not a fan. I think the Jags got it right the first time in the 90's, then they added all the black and now this. :rolleyes: And Miami looks like a college team now.

3. josephnicks

josephnicks Member

both are terrible. lol at the dolphins cruise ship logo..

1 person likes this.
  4. pacman0590

pacman0590 Member

Here are some clues to the Vikings new Uniforms that will be released right before the draft.. I think this will be the best Nike-Nfl designs.. Simple and clean..

Front shoulder
    [​IMG]
    Unfortunately they are using that stupid Nike lace on the collar
    [​IMG]

Gloves, Pretty cool I don't know for sure if they intentionally did that design to symbolize chain mail?? if so then good creative thinking Nike. If not then I'm terrible at over analyzing things.
    [​IMG]

Number font
    [​IMG]

Helmet.. Take this with a grain of salt... Someone just tweeted this so it could easily be fake.. It's creative, I don't like the glittery Horn.. but the chain mail is kinda cool... just doesnt fit with the rest of the uniform..
    [​IMG]

5. pacman0590

pacman0590 Member

Agreed.. I feel like with the color scheme/mascot Miami has been doomed since the beginning..

Just looks kinda lame.. But if I were a dolphins fan, I think I'd prefer this uni in comparison to the last..

6. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

All of these, including the Vikings helmet seem to be 80's inspired. Tell me that style is not coming back.

1 person likes this.
  7. pacman0590

pacman0590 Member

Here's a leaked picture of the full vikings uniform with others.

[​IMG]

Vikings ruined a potentially amazing uniform with the number font and the nikelace.. Good thing that chainmail helmet was fake, looks like maybe a matte finish?? hard to tell from this pic

8. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

I really like the white road uni's for Minnesota. Simple and clean. Not digging either Jax or Miami, but that's probably more because of the color scheme than anything else. When is Jax going to be wearing that vomit-inducing gold helmet?

9. josephnicks

josephnicks Member

nikelace = flywire

FYI

10. Ricksmith

Ricksmith Contributing Member

So many bright colors.

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  11. pacman0590

pacman0590 Member

The helmets in the picture fade to gold in the back.. They will wear that EVERY game.. horrible horrible idea.. They should murder the man who okay'd them

12. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

I prefer the Jaguar look. Also prefer the Dolphin look. The color scheme OTH

[​IMG]

13. J.R.

J.R. Member

Nike trying to carry the college 'trend' over into the NFL. I'm surprised the Eagles/Kelly haven't done anything with the uniforms, ha.

14. pacman0590

pacman0590 Member

More like Gaywire, AM I RIGHT!?!

[​IMG]

15. Fyreball

I hadn't noticed that before. I thought the black and gold were two separate helmets. But it's TWO-TONED......

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  16. josephnicks

josephnicks Member

on chris creamer theyre saying the idea is a jaguar jumping out of the shadows.. only problem is it seems to be jumping nto the shadow... not only is it a terrible idea for two-tone fade.. its a gloss to matte fade..

17. emjohn

emjohn Contributing Member

Jags helmet is the absolute worst of all time. It's like some prankster spray painted the fronts.

18. macho87

macho87 Member

I like them all.

19. Fyreball

Jumping out of the shadows?? It's just looks like an ugly two-toned helmet with an uglier jaguar head superimposed on top of it. It's not like the jaguar's body is incorporated in the helmet, otherwise that MIGHT have made some sense. That's also ignoring the fact that they have the colors backwards if they were wanting him to jump OUT of the shadows. That's just a fail on a ton of different levels. It looks like someone just figured out how to use gradients in MS Paint or something.

20. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

I really like the Jags jerseys and pants. The helmet though is just terrible. Not sure who signed off on that but that's just bad.