1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[PS4] Destiny

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Wakko67, Jul 19, 2014.

Tags:
  1. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

The bottom right slot I got an epic banner/cloak/mark whatever they are called.

Does it do anything at all for you ? Or is it strictly looks?

2. Wakko67

Wakko67 Contributing Member

I'm only at 5. I need to get some playing time in!

1 person likes this.
  3. gfab-babyboi

gfab-babyboi Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I am now on the RAID mission for the Purple armor and weapons...but you can only do it with friends and it takes 3 people....and my friends are either never on...or not above level 20.... ADD ME DaRapture187

Im kind of stuck at this point...needing 500 points with void weapons in Crucible

4. gfab-babyboi

Supporting Member

Junkyard.... whats your ps4....and seclusion... maybe we can tackle this raid....its no problem killing them...but it takes 1 person to stand and control each of the 3 circles so 1 person cant do it

5. Junkyard_Dog

Junkyard_Dog Member

My PSNid is in my sig. I am probably not going to mess with that raid till i'm level 28(maybe 27) I learned my lesson from the Moon strike about taking on missions under-leveled, haha

6. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

It's just purty-like.

7. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

Are you sure you're not confusing that with something else? Raids require 6 people.

8. Junkyard_Dog

Junkyard_Dog Member

There is one that requires three and one that requires 6. I believe the Night Raid only requires three and the Vault Raid six

9. YourSecretLover

fixed it for you. theres only one raid and its Vault of Glass

10. chow_yun_fat

chow_yun_fat Contributing Member

I got my first legendary engram in crucible yesterday!!! Turned out to be 3 legendary mats...$@%$#@

11. rox1

rox1 Contributing Member

Ok guys I mainly play sports games (Fifa, Madden, etc.) so I'm not too experienced with these type of games but after seeing lots of you raving about it, I went ahead and bought the damn thing 2 days ago. Played a couple of times and I'm barely a level 3. Y'all have any tips on it? Something to look for? Hidden weapons? Thanks.

12. morpheus133

morpheus133 Member

2 people like this.
  13. chow_yun_fat

Awesome, thanks! If I can get some legendary gear out of it I'll have to rep you. In the video, the guy is level 24, but he's playing the map on level 9 and getting legendary items? Woo, got two legendary engrams in ten minutes. One was trash, but the other was a weapon.

#253 chow_yun_fat, Sep 20, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2014
  14. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

So I got my first 2 pieces of legendary gear last night. No drops here folks; just blood, sweat, tears, and about 130 crucible marks.

15. chow_yun_fat

I was able to put some time in the game yesterday. I think I got about four legendary engrams in crux. All trash :( Still searching for that elusive first legendary armor...

16. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

Can't trust drops unfortunately. Hopefully it's better when you stay doing night strikes and raids. 1 more level to go. (even though it unlocked when I got to 25 last night)

17. rox1

rox1 Contributing Member

18. YourSecretLover

Does anybody know what is the highest level in the game? is it 29 or 30?

Just completed the raid and im upset with the rewards. Bungie promised us some amazing armor and more but what I got was a legendary auto rifle when I had better weapons already. It seems the PS3 version is glitched

19. gfab-babyboi

Supporting Member

Im stuck....been stuck...can hardly ever find anyone online to join my fireteam for the weekly, or any of the friends only missions....the 3 friends I have on the game, basically are lower level players...that I constantly have to revive or die trying too....

I need the weekly done for 3 more special gems....

I need to finish the Queens Missions

DaRapture187 feel free to add me... LVL 25

I did the farming this morning for about 2 hrs and got 3 purple engrams only to have them give me 1 green and 2 blues when decrypted

20. rocks_fan

rocks_fan Rookie

Reports say that there is, as of today, a single level 30 Hunter running around.

If anyone wants to do the Queen's Wrath quest hit me up at Gunslinger057. I tried to solo it just to see how far me, as a level 26 Titan, could get and I got to the Minotaur/Super Hydra area. Only tried it a couple of times before I started running low on ammo.