1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

For Sale NEW - Beats Solo2 Headphones RED by Dr Dre $165

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by benchmoochie, Nov 18, 2014.

1. benchmoochie

benchmoochie Contributing Member

Hello, I am selling a new set of Beats Solo2 headphones red color (on ear-headphones) by Dr Dre for $165. I ordered them off Amazon, an authorized dealer, for $216 in August 2014.

My original pair got jacked up somehow, and I had to send them into Apple Care. Apple Care decided to replace them and send me a brand new pair in a separate box..

Since, I have the Bose QC3 also, I am just electing to sell these for $165 (at a discount to the board). That is about 25% off a new pair.

Below is the link to the manufacturer website. My email is in signature if you are interested. Thanks,

http://www.beatsbydre.com/headphones/solo2/red/900-00136.html

2. benchmoochie

FedEx just dropped these off to my door. Any takers? $165

3. Cranberry_Juice

If you have the Beats Solo 1, I would like them both please.

4. benchmoochie

I only have the Beats Solo 2 for $165. don't have the version 1 phones.

5. benchmoochie

still have these! anyone anyone? Ill do a Thanksgiving special for $150 cash. That's 25%+ off the price of new beats headphones.

6. BrieflySpeaking

BrieflySpeaking Contributing Member

SOLD. Where can you meet ? Hit me up 832 643 07onefour