1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Parsons: Harden is MVP at this point

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by kingkingston, Jan 28, 2015.

1. joeson332

joeson332 Member

2. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

I care as much about Parson's opinion as I care about whether the national sports media gives the Rockets any compliments....Absolutely Zero.

It doesnt take a real genius to see how awesome Harden is playing this year.

and for the guy who doesnt seem to understand that this site has thousands of members, just because a few people like Parsons in one thread doesnt mean the site as a whole is bipolar, it means some of us like him and some of us dont.(FTR, I think him a wannabe celebrity who only cares about how famous he can get, not worth getting upset over.)

Just flatout a stupid thing to comment on.

1 person likes this.
  3. beardsanity713

fucx parsons its the fact that he went to a rival team that Rockets fans hate.. then talked down on our city after we were the ones who allowed him to get his pay day...
    parsons a good role player but definitely not worth that kind of money...im more than happy having Brewer Ariza & Smith... Go Rockets!

1 person likes this.
  4. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Meh. Honestly, Parsons the basketball player is missed, and the guy was a very good locker room player his first two years (did a smart thing by latching onto Scola) until last year when he got a little too worried about his worldwide image (seems like a Dan Fegan influence).

The one thing that really rubbed me the wrong was about everything was that he really used Dwight Howard as a fake friend to latch himself into his pending free agency via again... Dan Fegan.

Business is business, but to know all along he was using Dwight to get himself ahead really doesn't sit well with me. Maybe they still keep in touch or whatever, but you can see from a mile away that this was more or less a one-sided friendship.

It is, what it is. After this contract is up, I'd love to have him back if he shows signs of humility, and if he drops Fegan as his agent. I think he is deep down a good guy, but is just going through a phase of being overly prideful, and having way too much outside influence. It doesn't surprise me at all that he's already mended relationship with guys like Harden, and already seems to be coming back down to earth a little.

However his contract is fairly un-tradeable, and he's not going to be a free agent for quite some time. So I wouldn't worry about him coming back to Houston anytime soon. Parsons is a Maverick for some time, and we should probably just let it go.

5. NBAandNFLFan

NBAandNFLFan Member

amin is the new ric bucher... warrior lover/ rockets hater

whats funny is steph currys play has dropped( i think his per went from 28 to 26 or so), so over the past week or so and klay thompson has been outplaying him..... nobody on the rockets team has outplayed harden for even a game this year and if they did we LOST... Harden leads the league in win shares, is top 5 in defensive win shares as well... if the warriors lost curry they would still win 50 games with livingston or they could bring jarret jack and be formidible.... but im sorry you cant replace a james harden, and its sickening how the season he is having is being *****ted on by the national media because of some stupid video

6. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Glad to see Parsons acting human..

7. Baba Booey

Baba Booey Contributing Member

A fan about 5 rows behind the basket was talking total sh#t to Parsons last night, and Parsons actually responded. The guy is not the smartest player in the league. I couldn't believe that Parsons engaged with the fan in the 1st quarter. Later in the game, I think the 3rd quarter, Parsons and Beverly were jawing back and forth.

I don't think that Parsons is too comfortable in the villain role (player). I think that his comments about Harden was him trying to placate Houston fans who have turned on him. His skin just isn't thick enough, it seems.

8. mikol13

mikol13 Protector of the Realm
    Supporting Member

I still don't care for Parsons. His parting shots out the door were enough for me.

9. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

Mavs are first round fodder this year.

They screwed there team up by gutting it for Rondo.

10. rustyrob

rustyrob Member

Dumb thread. We need to put this ******* behind us... No boos or cheers, just erase this fool from our mind.

11. rockets belle

rockets belle Member

I used to like Chandler when he was still playing for the team but I always found him a little full of himself. I now know that he IS full of himself after all the comments he made when the team decided not to match. He seems to crave fame and there's something sad and unattractive about that.

12. Lando

Lando Member

13. Rox23

Rox23 Member

Prediction: Parsons and Lin return to Rox at some point in the future...