1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live, including KD vs. Ant and the star-studded Clippers-Mavericks matchup

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Houston Rockets: It's Goin Down Video "New Youtube Vid"

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ktvoss, Oct 3, 2007.

1. ktvoss

ktvoss Contributing Member

2. professorjay

professorjay Contributing Member

Nice vid, especially the editing for the intro. BTW, I think Linkin Park is the soundtrack for half of the highlight vids on YouTube.

3. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/r6EfTtrp8f8"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/r6EfTtrp8f8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

4. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

Forgot all about that "fight" between howard and james.

#4 Uprising, Oct 3, 2007
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2007
  5. batkins

batkins Contributing Member

This was made awhile ago. This is not new, this was a preview for the 2006-07 season.

6. darnbni99a

darnbni99a Member

tight vid..esp the intro

7. ClutchCityReturns

ClutchCityReturns Contributing Member

Kind of misleading, because this video is not new. PongD made this a while back. I only had to watch the first 20 seconds to recognize it.

Really nice video though, despite the fact that I don't care for the X-Men themed intro. Don't get me wrong...it's well done for what it is, but I wouldn't have used it. Plus it uses Linkin Park which is just a bit overused for my taste.

/high horse

:p

8. MrRolo

MrRolo Contributing Member

one of the best vids made! :cool:

9. jonnyreno

jonnyreno Contributing Member

That RAWKED!

10. orbb

orbb Contributing Member

very well done

11. Hydhypedplaya

Hydhypedplaya Member

man that video made me miss luther head alot...im really looking forward to seeing what he can do this year.