1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Workout Videos

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by davestrate, Jun 13, 2010.

1. davestrate

davestrate Member

As a fan i find myself looking all over the internet for draft prospect workout videos whether it's on other teams websites or youtube itself and i question the reasons why the rockets as an organization dont put their workout videos on their website. I dont know if it's just me that's disappointed or if there are others like myself that would enjoy seeing exactly what the rockets test for, what types of questions they ask draftees in their interviews and so forth. I think DM does this purposely to keep other teams from tuning into what the rockets are targeting but considering the website is for the general public, shouldnt the general public (fans included) be able to see what it is they are doing behind closed doors as other teams allow us to??? Or am i just not being able to find these videos on the rockets site.... Any thoughts on this?

2. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

It's weird how far the internet has come, and how little footage there is available for NBA draft prospects.

3. Slimjim19

Slimjim19 Member

Like you said, teams don't want other teams knowing how they're testing the prospects or who they're interested in.

4. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Roy and Rudy, enough said.