1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

WTB: Nike Air Penny 2 retro white/white

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by Ziggy, Oct 30, 2008.

1. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Anyone know when these come out? I thought they were out but Footlocker is telling me they aren't. How do you lookup release dates for shoes?

2. bladeage

bladeage Contributing Member

omg I didn't even know they were re-releasing these!! Those have to be one of my favorite pairs of shoes ever.

But white/white? :( gimme the black and white with the blue nike check.

3. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

The black/white ones are out and soldout. I had those back in the day, something about those white ones is catching my eye now. They are way cheaper now than when they came out in the 90's, crazy economy. They were cheaper to make back then too, sweat shop labor in its prime.

4. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

I called around.......
    I have heard they were out Tuesday.
    Came out 5 weeks ago.
    Will be out November 28th.
    Will be out December.

Can anyone throw me a freakin bone?

5. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

6. smoove shoez

smoove shoez Member

Those look pretty good but whats up with the logo.

7. bladeage

bladeage Contributing Member

It's the Penny logo.

8. ivenovember

ivenovember Member

"After twelve years of sitting on the sidelines and closets, the Nike Air Penny II is back in the game. The first colorway, Black/Varsity Royal-White, has started hitting doors ahead of its October launch with a nationwide release at Foot Locker doors of September 27th. Coming the following month in November is the White based colorway that Penny Hardaway wore in 1997 NBA All-Star Game."

http://www.nicekicks.com/nike-air-penny-ii/

9. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Nevermind, ya. That says November. But I have called around and they are out. Back when I was playing basketball and into shoes everything had a uniform street date. Now it seems like its random ey? Sigh... Add to the fact I wear a 14 and its impossible to find anything. Looks like I will order online.