1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Video] Clutchfans brethren! I need your detective skills! Car got broken in to. Surveillance video

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Xerobull, Oct 7, 2015.

1. cheke64

cheke64 Member

What kind of person keeps a shotgun and a ak47 in their truck?

2. Buck Turgidson

Nothing controversial about that at all.

3. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

'Muricans, moran.

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  4. PhiSlammaJamma

I stole some 1986 Astros baseball cards from a kid who just threw them in his closet. I thought that was disrespectful to the Astros. So took 'em. Gave them a better home. I have stolen supplies from work. And when working in the cafeteria at college I stole ice cream from the freezer for my roommates. I stole candy bars when I volunteered at the Hospital and they stuck me in the gift shop one night. Got hungry. Two snickers bars. I'm generally not a steeler I don't think, but it has happened. Every year I have a dream where I stumble into the theory of everything in someones home, all the papers and the solution, and I take it and claim it as my own. And so if that really happened, I could see myself going for it. My dad had morals. He gave them to me. But there have been moments where clearly there was a collapse. I don't ever recall being caught. But clearly guilt riddles me to this day because I remember all the things stolen.

5. Xerobull

Okay! I'll talk! In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max's toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog...When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I got nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out...But the worst thing I ever done -- I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa -- and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.

1 person likes this.
  6. rimrocker

rimrocker Contributing Member

I'm pretty sure the guy breaking into the truck is Moe.

7. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

I can't find a face-palm meme big enough for this.

8. Blatz

Blatz Contributing Member

Sh**ty thieves suck. Sometimes they don't even want the crap they take. They just take it like it is theirs to begin with. It can go from a candy bar to thousands of dollar in no time. I once busted a career A**Hole and his w**** for stealing $2 worth of popcorn chicken. We were already on the look out for him because he was a known box stuffer.

He would go into a big store and grab a big power wheel toy, empty it, fill it with all kinds of high priced items and tape it back up. He would put it back on the shelf and come back in the next morning to buy a $80 box filled with about a thousand dollars worth of merchandise. He was hitting stores all over Texas and Louisiana. We think Oklahoma too but we couldn't put enough video evidence for it. It ended up being over 20 grand that we were able to pin on him. That was only a little over a months worth of time. No telling what he got away with.

When they were arrested his w**** had a crack pipe stuck up her a**...lol

9. RocketBlood

RocketBlood Contributing Member

These kids are noobs.

They have their headlights on the whole time?

10. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

The hooligans were <strike>Cowboys</strike> Cowgirls fans! How else can one explain this!!! ... :eek:

[​IMG]

11. Xerobull

Clever, not ****ty.

And they were parked the wrong way for a fast getaway. Noobs fo sho.

12. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

How is a well armed 2nd amendment spouting militia supposed to operate without their guns? This is a threat to all of our freedom.

13. Xerobull

I was arrested for starting this thread because the precogs determined there was a 15.2% chance that the comments herein would lead to a civil war based on gun rights.

14. Blatz

Blatz Contributing Member

Would agree he was clever but they all get comfortable, careless all and get got.

15. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

Assault rifles in general should be illegal. Leaving them unlocked in your truck should be a felony. What an idiot.

Although the only silver lining to that is that it may be a big enough score that some young punk who has never done anything like this before may brag about it on aocial media.

16. Xerobull

Update: They found my neighbor's car abandoned off of Dixie Farm Road and i45-South. They also tracked a stolen iPad to that area the same night. There are some apartments in this area. I was thinking of driving around the parking lots there to see if I could identify the vehicle.

<iframe src="https://www.google.com/maps/embed?pb=!1m18!1m12!1m3!1d3469.5716641162157!2d-95.18394832027525!3d29.587063757113743!2m3!1f0!2f0!3f0!3m2!1i1024!2i768!4f13.1!3m3!1m2!1s0x0000000000000000%3A0x5f594d93f313f202!2sHouston+Fire+Station+93!5e0!3m2!1sen!2sus!4v1444762189539" width="600" height="450" frameborder="0" style="border:0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

17. Butterfingers

Butterfingers Contributing Member

This isn't even that clever... Wouldn't he get caught by the scanners at the doors if he walked out with an item? Like if he has a bunch of other items in the box that have tags and get scanned?

But I guess those scanners only pick up items that have a tag on them like razor blades or Ralph Lauren clothes. I think regular grocery store items don't get picked up since the barcode on something does not get scanned. Surprised they haven't made this more functional.

18. JeffB

JeffB Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

[slow clap][/slow clap] I even read it in his voice from the first words.

19. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

I'm not condoning anything, and these kids are punk-ass b****es who deserve to be taught a lesson, but why the hell would anyone leave their keys in their unlocked car overnight?? Like, what possible reason could there be to justify that?

20. DraftBoy10

DraftBoy10 Member

They are driving a silver dodge challenger.