1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

WTS 2 Texans Luxury Suite Tickets

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by opticon, Dec 24, 2007.

1. opticon

opticon Member

WTS 2 Texans Luxury Suite Tickets in suite 227 row 1. The tickets also come with a parking pass for the green suite. Will sell the tickets individually or as a
    pare. If a respectable offer is not made before the 28th the tickets are going to the Brokers. I want to give real Texan fans a chance to experience the good life!

2. Joshfast

Joshfast "We're all gonna die" - Billy Sole
    Supporting Member

Well, how much?

3. opticon

opticon Member

250 bucks for the set with parking pass

4. bigboymumu

bigboymumu Member

what's the face value of the tickets?

5. opticon

opticon Member

I dont know my wife won them at her job there in the company suite she works for comcast. People at work where trying to by them off her for like 500 but she wanted to keep them at the time. Where going to be going out of town that weekend so know we just want to get rid of them.

6. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

Texans' fan here. Please send me an email through the board (since I can't email YOU, click my send-email to SwoLy-D) for an offer. It certainly would be my own Christmas present. :eek:

7. opticon

opticon Member

the tickets are now sold