1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live, including SGA and the Thunder taking on the New Orleans Pelicans

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Better ROI in today's economy.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by CometsWin, Sep 2, 2015.

?

Best ROI

1. Boob job

35.7%
  2. Degree

42.9%
  3. Pics or STFU

45.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

15k to 20k on a boob job? Is she getting golden t*tties?

2. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

Get a boob job then marry some rich well off guy so you can become a stay at home mom. Drop the kids off at school and go out shopping, work out, then have a few drinks with the others. Wash, rinse, repeat.

3. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Start a gofundme page and beg people for money

4. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Exactly.

5. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

I'd call that a best-case scenario. I'd set the age at 30.

But, since the idea behind the strategy here is to marry someone with money, I have to wonder if a boob job actually does anything to increase your chances. I'd love to see statistics on it, but my intuition would be that a boob job makes your chances go down.

6. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

This would be a great topic for a college project.

7. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

8. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

A rich dude, who marries a 20 year with huge boobs, will likely want to repeat the same strategy every 10 years or so.

9. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

This, lol. Decent boobs can be had for 5K. Also, if you're a bartender, bottle service girl at a Vegas nightclub, or stripper, then the boobs have a greater ROI.

10. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Can only afford to get one boob done huh?

I say college, guys would be put off by having such mismatched boobs.

In all honesty though I think fake breast are ridiculous and that women need to have more self respect and love for their own bodies the way it is. Most fake breast look like total garbage, I feel like it makes girls look trashy and insecure, bad priorities in life you pick that over an education.

Would much rather have a smart girl with a flat chest then a fake booby one who has to work at hooters for 15 years, but i'm sure whoever this thread is about OP is more interested in the type guys who like fake boobs.

11. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Not unless he dies before the decade is up, cha-ching! lol

12. CCorn

CCorn Member

Buy a time share

13. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Need picture of the female to assess the ROI.

14. cebu

cebu Member

15. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I hate almost all fake boobs. I understand if the woman had cancer and needed something after the operation. IMHO in general it's better to drop that money off of a skyscraper than to get fake boobs. It's better to throw that money in the gutter than get a boob job. It's better to gamble it in Atlantic City than to get fake boobs.

So donating money to political candidates that I hate would be better than getting fake boobs. There's almost nothing that would be lower than fake boobs on ways to spend the money.

16. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

I don't necessarily hate fake boobs, but scars from the surgery are a big turnoff. IMO, shape is more important than size. A lot of girls with perfectly good t*** get implants when they don't really need to. I'd rather have a girl with nicely shaped natural B's than a girl with fake DD's and surgery scars.

17. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Depends on the why.

If fake boobs is an extension of a quick and dirty scheme to make it, then she'd probably wouldn't work hard enough to stay fit and be on top of her fabulous gold digging game.

The investment in education isn't only money but also time. 4+ years in the trenches with the other rubes... Before, women would marry around that age but those percentages are declining more as time passes. Now it's all about career focused objectives well into the 30s.

Maybe boob job gets that foot in the door in services related careers that rely more on experience than credentials on paper?

Or maybe the woman is flat as a board, and it would really transform her confidence and career inside and out. Judge away, but we're all superficial enough to collectively influence that decision upon others.

Both is still possible for good outcome. Boob job early to jumpstart career to pay for grad school, where there's a crowd of high earning bachelors with possible like minded interests and aspirations.

But like most crackerjack plans (community college to party...uh "save money" and transfer), the more likely scenario is to get knocked up during an increasingly random bender and slowly progress into toxic bitterness and absolute insanity.

18. GladiatoRowdy

GladiatoRowdy Contributing Member

And, if the girl in the posted video is actually the one who prompted this conversation, I'd say leave them alone, they look pretty nice already.

Granted, I'm also not a fan of fake boobs.