1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[REQUEST] Can someone DVR Fox 26 Sports?

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by today, Aug 12, 2015.

1. today

today Contributing Member

My son got to meet JJ after practice today, and we ran some plays and my son got to tackle JJ a couple of times. The local Fox 26 News guy filmed us and got our names, but since we live in College Station, I don't have any way of viewing/recording it.

Can someone DVR it and let me know if they show us during the sports segment? If they do, it would be cool to get a clip of it =)

Thanks!

2. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

3. today

Yes, I've been checking that page and watching the live stream, but haven't seen anything yet. The live stream is pretty choppy for me though, so even if I get it, it won't be good quality. Thanks for the help =)

4. MykTek

MykTek Member

I'm out of town until Sat, but if you remind me after that I can probably get you the clip of the sports segment

5. today

Will do, thanks!

6. GlenDice

GlenDice Member

7. today

Yes, I assumed it would be on the Wednesday night news... Since nobody has posted, I guess it didn't make it into the segment. Oh well =(

8. today