1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Video] T-Will calls ClutchFans the "best fans on earth"

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Dec 14, 2011.

1. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

Just a heads up -- in warmups for his <a href="http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=212046">three-point contest with Matt Bullard</a>, T-Will called ClutchFans the "best fans on earth" today ... blew you all a kiss too.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ySfkD1xRwDc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

That's it, I'm getting his Jersey now.:grin:

3. Rockets Jones

Rockets Jones Member

Must be sarcasm since most on here including myself have been ripping him new ones since he started to talk shh on twitter and showed no effort ala Tracy on the court.

4. Ricksmith

Ricksmith Contributing Member

He must've noticed how he can't sneeze in public without the people on this site going in to full hater mode.

5. alethios

alethios Member

the chatter coming from him was unmistakeable tho.

Why wasn't Bud invited to this little 3-pt shootout? 'Fraid he was going to embarrass the other guys? To make it fair, I think he should compete but with one hand (the non-shooting hand) LOL!

6. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Showed no effort? What? :confused:

7. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Clutch, ask him who his favorite poster is. I think he'll slip and admit he follows the site...

8. ascaptjack

ascaptjack Member

DaDakota obviously..........:grin:

9. srrm

srrm Contributing Member

I bet this site is the motivation that he needs...

He seems to like the attention and now he's discovered a whole forum of people discussing him. I bet this makes him work harder and get more and more posters praising him, publicizing him. I'm glad he found clutchfans; now he can start playing up to our expectations

I don't think he'll start right away, but he'll be in the second unit for sure, playing uptempo ball

10. valorita

valorita Member

T wil used to be an elite defender back in college. He can guard 2s but I think he's too small to guard 3's.
    Seems like McHale really likes his rebounding/playmaking/defensive capabilities. Oddly enough, these are the same qualities that enticed Morey to give up a conditional first for him (precisely because we don't have those as a team).
    I'm pretty certain that he's going to be an important member of our roster this year.

Is Iggy capable of playing the 3 well? Because I believe that they are pretty similar in size, athleticism, and game.

11. RedNation

RedNation Contributing Member

Used to hate twill. Now I'm beginning to like him. Let's give him a shot and get a real center!

12. thedreamsteam

thedreamsteam Member

boring. lets see what happens in the game. lmao at t-will being a super star. Come on guys, the dude was relegated to d-league last year.

13. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

Well, I have been really hard on T-Will. Perhaps too hard. It appears he has worked on his game this summer, so I am open to a new beginning for him. Here is to a new and improved T-Will.

14. BasketballReasons

BasketballReasons Contributing Member

Thats cool!

You should try and interview him after practice and ask him questions like how he discovered the site, etc!

15. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

it's working. My heart of stone is softening.

16. ross84

ross84 Contributing Member

lol, this sounds like an f-ed up relationship between clutchfans and Twill. Husband beats wife, wife hates husband. Husband buys flowers, wife in love.

2 people like this.
  17. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Well ****. Unleash em'.

18. H-TOWNSFINEST

H-TOWNSFINEST Member

Where he averaged a trip-dub in 3 games.. He's definitely got a lot of potential. I think he's gonna surprise some ppl this year.

19. Scolalist

Scolalist Member

Give this man starter's minutes already.

20. EffTheJazz!!!

EffTheJazz!!! Member

youre an embarrassment of a hater dude lol. ridiculous, stfu and stop judging the dude