1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I finally understood why there is so much bashing going around here

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Alirules, Feb 28, 2003.

Tags:
  1. Alirules

Alirules Member

Next time someone post here and bashes the whole team and just say Yao is doing everything right and the whole team is crap please identify yourself as Yao fan and not a Rocket fan.

Lets face it this team isn't an elite team but it is an average and young team. The players are going to be very inconsistent and you have to live with that.

Like the Wasington game the 1st 3 quarters I was so mad and frustrated and kept on punching my bag but I never lost hope.
    The 4th quarter I was excited as hell jumping up and down everytime they got closer

And ofcourse overtime I just kept on cursing at the Refs

2. Toast

Toast Member

It took until overtime for you to curse at the refs?

3. Alirules

Alirules Member

I can't curse at the refs when Wizards make everything they throw up and Houston can't even buy a dunk

4. LiTtLeY1521

LiTtLeY1521 Member

Well....I waited until OT. :) But my friend was pretty pissed the whole game. :)

5. dn1282

dn1282 Member

As long as the rockets don't make the playoffs...I will bash everyone everytime they make a mistake. I don't buy that young and inexperienced crap. These are NBA players...they're not freshmen kids playing on the varsity team at some high school. They men...just like every other NBA player on any other team. With the right kind of coaching and discipline, they should be in the playoffs, regardless of how young they are because they have just as much talent as the next team.

I hate Rudy...He looks more lost than his players.

6. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

I noticed that you've started 7 threads on the front page.

Don't you think that's a bit excessive?
    I do. Your overdoing it a bit. Look around... the topics are probably there. Unless you bumped them off.

7. RunninRaven

RunninRaven Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

No no no...you don't quite understand why there is so much bashing just yet. That kind of information only comes after you start ten threads in the same day. You know, instead of seven.

8. Yetti

Yetti Contributing Member

I am a Rockets Fan of over 21 years! I am watching ,following and analysing the Rockets this season because Yao Ming is playing with the Rockets.

9. LiTtLeY1521

LiTtLeY1521 Member

WELL.............I have never posted more than 2 threads in one day......I HAVEN'T POSTED ANY THREADS. And people still bash me. :)

10. acejeff5

acejeff5 Member

damn how many posts are you gonna have on the board, damn haha :eek: