1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

can we Petition to get Calvin Murphy back?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by apxn82, Nov 3, 2008.

1. apxn82

apxn82 Member

I can't stand having Drexler commenting on the game anymore. Seriously, the dude flat out boring. He basically repeat everything Bill said. With Calvin, if we blow the game I at least get a good laugh from his colorful suit.

2. Apollo Creed

Apollo Creed Contributing Member

HA HA HA, and things are only getting worse for apxn82! ! !

3. kaleidosky

kaleidosky Your Tweety Bird dance just cost us a run

you're a few years late on this thread.. (i.e. petition's been done, and this thread has come up every year)

also, drexler has gotten MILES better compared to when he started.. at least that's something

4. Dave_78

Dave_78 Member

Les is not going to undo the house cleaning he did by letting Rudy T leave and dropping the Greatest of all Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime the first chance he got.

5. desi tmac91

desi tmac91 Member

Drexler isn't that bad anymore. I miss Murphy and dude was funny as hell but face it, he's never coming back.

6. stonecold999

stonecold999 Member

are you the dave on radio with Calvin? Also I heard Dave is quitting his job, and Julie Takashi or whatever is taking over.. anyone know who she is?

7. roflmcwaffles

roflmcwaffles Member

You can but I don't think it will help :(. I want Calvin back too. Him and Bill were an awesome combo!

8. BrooksBall

BrooksBall Contributing Member

I'll sign a petition that guarantees that a man accused of molesting children doesn't come back.

Think about it. Even if he truly is innocent of child molestation, several of his own children accused him of such a heinous crime. Whether they just wanted money or they didn't have normal relationships with him because he fathered so many children with different women, he did something wrong. The children must have had no respect for their own father if they just wanted his money. If you think it means that all those children were just rotten, shouldn't the father be at least partially to blame? He either raised them poorly or failed to raise them altogether. At a minimum, he is guilty of being a horrible father and a poor role model.

No to Calvin "Crappy Dad" Murphy and his flaming personality.

9. Smacktle

Smacktle Contributing Member

I forgive Calvin. Just like I've forgiven Ron Artest. You gotta love the holier than thou folks. Calvin faced a jury of his peers and won. GET OVER IT!

10. stonecold999

stonecold999 Member

Please call 713-780-3776, and tell Calvin about your opinions. I would love to hear that comments on the show..

11. RocketsMac

RocketsMac Member

Calvin Murphy is the most obnoxious egotistical d-bag I've ever seen in my whole life.. If you want funny, Clyde is plenty funny.. Calvin sucks, he's a Rockets/Tmac hater => he sucks..

for the love of god stop starting threads about bringing him back.. :mad:

12. Dave_78

Dave_78 Member

Nope, I'm not.

I heard Julie is hot, btw. Anyone?

13. texastiger22

texastiger22 Member

No

Signed, his 97 kids

14. stonecold999

stonecold999 Member

15. Chuck 4

Chuck 4 Member

After listening to his show, I dont really want him back. But thats just my opinion.

16. Ghetto

Ghetto New Member

I heard she a rugmuncher. The only baller at the ticket other than LIL C was PIKACHU. He would get girls like none other, he can be found at pub fiction any day of the week, with women around him.

17. stonecold999

stonecold999 Member

same here.. I thought he's too cocky.. "I've been playing basketball for 50 years, and I'm sure I know more than anyone else".. just cocky and conceitied

18. BrooksBall

BrooksBall Contributing Member

Did anybody go to game 2 of the Rockets-Jazz series a couple of years ago? If you did, do you remember those two flamers painted in silver groping each other for the halftime show?

The only thing fruitier would have been Calvin Murphy in tights showing off his baton twirling skills.

[​IMG]

19. desi tmac91

desi tmac91 Member

Can't say the same for his kids.

20. texastiger22

texastiger22 Member

I am definately not without sin however I have never thought about molesting a child. Let me ask you... if he faced a jury of his peers and won, what exactly do you forgive him for?