1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

John McCain - Man in the Arena

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by El_Conquistador, Mar 9, 2008.

1. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

Just a powerful video from the McCain camp and a truly inspirational comparison to great world leaders. As McCain departs for a 10-day international trip with world leaders, his foreign policy advantage over his future rival will only grow larger. McCain is going to make for one hell of a General Election candidate. There is arguably no greater Patriot in this country today.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/J_A53PAxeR8"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/J_A53PAxeR8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

2. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

Oh no?

[​IMG]

3. DonnyMost

DonnyMost not wrong
    Supporting Member

Some Republicans in 2000 told me that guy is a radical liberal homosexual who fathered a black child out of wedlock and is now mentally unstable after his POW stint.

And we all know Republicans never lie.

That's why I can't vote for him, sorry. :(

4. adoo

adoo Member

TJ, you're a confused soul.

you've been an apologist for everything that W / Rove have done, whatever that may be. back in 2000, after winning the NH primary, McCanin was the victim of smear campaign by W/ Rove. the diabolical duo propagated the message that "just because you're a POW doesn't mean you're patriotic". and that he was a liberal and had fathered a Black child.

these ugly messages resonnated w the SC Republican voters. McCain lost the primary, stuck with the false accusation thats he was not patriotic and a liberal.

now, you're going against the words of the diabolical duo of W and Rove.

if only you can think for yourself. !

5. El_Conquistador

Supporting Member

^^^
    Must be recess time at the local elementary school/prison/insane asylum/whatever, b/c adoo has some free time on his hands...
    :confused:
    Wait a second, if I could not think for myself, wouldn't I be agreeing with your ridiculous (and flawed) depiction of Rove's strategy in 2000? I am disagreeing with the picture that you painted and attributed (falsely, I might add) to Rove. I believe McCain is a great Patriot. Rove does too, if you had any sense for what you were talking about. You simply make no sense and are not qualified to argue with me.

6. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Contributing Member

patriot with flaws? he had an illegitimate black child

btw...did it matter what color the baby was?
    racist SC bastards

7. ROCKET RICH NYC

ROCKET RICH NYC Contributing Member

What Illigitimate black child?

I thought the kid they adopted was Bangladesh? Yes she is dark but she's far from being black. Get your races right. :rolleyes:

8. Nice Rollin

What black child? Ask Bush and Karl Rove...I dont know what they're were talkin about either..

Man, you're lost. Bush's people made up this lie during the SC primary 4 years ago saying that McCain fathered an illegitimate black child (referring to his adopted Bangladeshi daughter). McCain was pissed cuz he ended up losing the SC primary after being the front runner for so long. You cant believe everything you freakin hear, but i guess those undecided idiots in South Carolina bought the lie.

And get your races right. Bangladesh is not a race, it's a country. That just like calling you Vietnam, if you're Vietnamese...or asking someone "Are you America?"

#8 Nice Rollin, Mar 9, 2008
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2008
  9. ROCKET RICH NYC

I know they made up that lie. That's why I was saying McCain didn't have an illegitimate child. I know Bangladesh is a country you moron. I was referring to Black and Southeast Asian. It's obvious Bangladesh is part of Asia. I was assuming you knew that.

10. Nice Rollin

i know that. trust me. I dont believe everything i hear like some people around this board. They pull up a youtube video, and thats their deciding factor whether or not someone should or should not be president.

You're still lost....

You said "I thought the kid they adopted was Bangladesh" not Bangladeshi. I wouldnt have even brought it up cuz it's stupid, but you called me out telling me to get my races right whenyou didnt even get it right....

#10 Nice Rollin, Mar 9, 2008
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2008
  11. tested911

tested911 Member

Trader_Jorge thank you for your support. Like you and others who support me I guarantee we will continue to have a bright and prosperous future for all Americans. In these past 8 years I will continue what president Bush has done. Strengthen the Economy!!, lower our dependency on oil, increase pay for teachers, provide better health coverage,learn new technologies.

And by the way I will continue to use WMD (Weapons of Mass Destruction) as a case to start a war and spend 12 Billion dollars a month on it.

[​IMG]

BLAH BLAH BLAH!!! You want the same? :confused: :(

12. ROCKET RICH NYC

a typo on the ending "i" sorry mr. message board police. you win

13. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

LOL the democrats have to try to milk their W hatred for all its worth by attempting to tie W to McCain. Getting a little worried that you've got a candidate who won't put his hand on his heart during the national anthem or wear a US flag lapel pin.....and is running against a true American patriot who didn't break under Vietnamese torture of breaking his arms and literally knocking his teeth out? Yeah, I would be too

14. ROCKET RICH NYC

It's the Rock Star vs the War Hero!

15. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Michelle Obama does not approve this message.

a great ad, a great tribute, to an american all his countrymen can be proud of.

16. Plowman

Plowman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Right on Trader_Jorge !

17. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

this thread is a perfect example of what's wrong with the republican party, yet what's wrong is why bush was elected twice. they pick a candidate and back him 100%. to watch these guys back mccain after what they did to him 2000 is almost surreal.

18. El_Conquistador

Supporting Member

Are you suggesting that the internecine struggling occuring within the democratic party is preferable?

McCain is out there fundraising, visiting with world leaders, and preparing his General election strategy while the libpigs are throwing deck chairs at one another over Obama v Hillary.

19. ROCKET RICH NYC

And the lawyers in Florida,Michigan are on standby!

20. Plowman

Plowman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

C'mon now.Don't you know the same people that have been running our country forever behind the scenes will continue to do so......

Way too many don't understand the big picture and what needs to be done to insure the safety of the United States AND the WORLD.For the machine to run certain measures must be taken.

Sure the spice will flow,but the extension of intelligence and influence is necessary in the days in which we live.Yes,there are MANY ancillary side effects (some beneficial specifically to us) which I won't get into here,but try to envision the larger deal.It has to be this way.

All anybody talks about with regard to Iraq is WMD's and oil.....It has been an important strategic piece historically since like always though.

#20 Plowman, Mar 10, 2008
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2008