1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

WTS-Rockets vs Raptors 12/29 Lower Level Center Court

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by mrdave543, Dec 17, 2007.

1. mrdave543

mrdave543 Contributing Member

Figured I would see if anyone has interest here before trying to sell on craigslist.

2 tickets vs Raptors on 12/29, sec 120, row 6, great seats at mid court. unfortunately not looking to sell under face which is 190 per ticket. let me know if interested

2. Butterfingers

Butterfingers Contributing Member

It's probably better to put those on Craigslist. Those are great seats and are more than most of us can afford lol. Are they really 6 rows from the court?

3. mrdave543

ya i figured but id like them to go to real fans or someone who would appreciate it ya know?

and yes they are 6 rows from the court....can hear a lot!!

4. benchmoochie

benchmoochie Contributing Member

Do you have a parking pass? If you can do $300, then I'll take them as I will have to drive in from Dallas to go to the game.

5. mrdave543

There is a parking pass but like i said, dont think I can sell them below face....will let you know if I do...