1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Report: JVG finalist for Rox

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by xiki, May 16, 2016.

1. houstontexans

houstontexans Member

I don't know.

If I am Rockets owner, I would have hired Jeff Van Gundy immediately, I do not believe in due diligence. It's wasting time. Well, Rockets owner is slow.

2. JoeBarelyCares

JoeBarelyCares Contributing Member

[​IMG]

3. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

Someone ask Holic what are the insiders on his private site saying now.

4. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Definitely

5. Nook

Nook Member

I like reading Jopat's posts but just last night he alluded to the Rockets having already decided on Jeff Van Gundy as head coach.

6. basketballholic

I did. He's the only name that has come up in private conversations. No mention of Vogel, MDA, or anybody else. So I'm seriously questioning the MDA garbage. Doesn't feel right. If Les hired him, he'll be going contrary to everybody that works for him in his front office.

Makes no sense. It's either a strong misdirection move to get Dwight not to opt in or Les is going totally rogue from all the basketball people that work for him.

7. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

how does this work, does dwight have to actively opt in or actively opt out? and what is the timeframe, i mean are we going to possibly run the d'antoni charade up until july 1st?

8. rockets13champs

All these insiders are fake. They say fake news. Dantoni is the front runner and none of these insiders said that

9. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

They just throw a bunch of stuff on the wall and hope something sticks. They basically cover all possibilities

One day Mauri is moving fast for Vogel
    Next day JVG is a done deal
    Then next to next day MDA is the front runner

All realistic situations covered.

Get out phrase: fluid

#talksarefluid