1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

TWILL: Man Up or Stay Home

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Antec, Mar 5, 2011.

1. Antec

Antec Member

Dear Terrance Williams,

You want playing time, that is obvious. You made it seem like you were going to put in extra effort and prove to us (fans) and the coaching staff that you were going to change after the trade deadline and become an impact player. We all watched your interview at practice with renewed hope.

You are a big disappointment. I know it is garbage time, but where is the passion? Where is the heart? Where was the "optimistic" Twill we saw? What is wrong with you? You do realize you need to play well (even in garbage minutes) to prove to us fans to continue supporting for you? You do realize you need to play well in garbage time for the coaching staff to give you more time?

Recently you have lost many of your supporters from what we see you doing on the court. Good job standing around the 3 point line with your hands on your wait looking around. Good job on the worst defense I've seen from a rocket this season (yes worse than Bud or Ab or Kmart). You show you don't care for the game. Where is the passion?

So my message to you is simple. Man up or stay home. We don't want you on the Rockets bench giving us a false sense of hope that you might turn into a star. We don't want you on the bench bringing the rest of the team down and make us look bad on tv. If that is how you are going to play and act, then just stay home. You can have more twitter time at home watching the rockets win on tv, as opposed to sitting on the bench and wasting everyone time.

You have broken my heart, one to too many times. :mad:

1 person likes this.
  2. SuperBeeKay

SuperBeeKay Member

squid needs to play within the system more

3. mvpcrossxover

mvpcrossxover Member

Exhibit A: Goran Dragic
    Exhinit B: Courtney Lee

they both played to the very end

goran with O, and lee with D

twill didn't do jack ****

Even Thabeet got a block out of limited minutes

4. TriCkz

TriCkz Member

I will try harder.

5. arabrocket

arabrocket Member

so Twill is on clutchfans or what?:confused:

6. Ivannono

Ivannono Member

I don't think he deserves it. I am tired of people saying he's got talent or whatever, but when the coach put you on the court, play 100%. Simple as it is.

7. amaru

amaru Member

here is the 1st one

8. csnerd84

csnerd84 Member

I think he has an ego problem. He does not seem to want to play team ball and almost always wants to go one on one. There were couple of instances where he was careless with the ball and caused turnovers. He may be talented but if he doesn't recognize what is holding him back then I think he does not have any hope of having successful nba career.

9. oogie boogie

oogie boogie Member

Clutchfans: Where people would rather complain how lazy a reserve played rather than celebrate a blowout win.

10. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

And we have our winner of the 1st T-Will bashing thread of the evening!!! Way to go!!!:grin:

11. ihatekobe

ihatekobe Member

send his ass to the d league again. I don't feel sorry for him at all. whwen you get in the game man up and play.

12. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Nice body language Terrence

[​IMG]

In the limited minutes he got tonight -- how many times did he stand there with his hands on his hips when he didn't get the ball?

13. amaru

amaru Member

here is the 2nd one

14. mvpcrossxover

mvpcrossxover Member

like...........the whole time

and when he got the ball the turn it over

15. Breaker

Breaker Member

The squid inked all over himself when he saw the freight train running full speed in his direction. I don't blame himself for pulling a 'ole...

'psyche.

You suck TWill. I want a refund for this fraud.

16. SeabrookMiglla

hes got the potential athleticism everyone knows this. but has he got the heart and patience? ego, use it the right way. he sent a message tonight, and he is no authority to do so, bottom line. even if the game is over, if you want those minutes you play hard. not contesting a dunk, WALKING around the perimiter, STANDING around putting hands on hips not doing anything ,watching dragic dribble, oh and then you get the ball twice, chunk it up once and utterly fail and the next time you TO and get laughed at.

i wish no bad upon any rocket, but hes showing an obvious bad attitude by not hustling.

even some of the crappiest players on the rockets played hard in there one minute of play.

look at thabeet, at-least he tries.

no hustle, no position to play without heart. you want playing time during playoffs?

17. jank1434

jank1434 Contributing Member

While I do not condone his poor attitude towards his situation, you cannot completely blame the guy. After all, he is one of the most talented players on the team and he has not gotten much of an opportunity to show that.

18. Blurr#7

Blurr#7 Contributing Member

Seemed eerily familiar having #1 standing around when he didin't have the ball in his hands.

19. The Situation

The Situation Member

That's the problem, he finally gets a chance (even if it is 2 minutes) to show what he's got and he stands there with his hands in his hips not caring.

20. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

Except one would at least try to get open once in a while.

The other just stands there.

A rookie pulling a t-mac on defense in garbage minutes is just not good at all.