1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lin and Chandler gif, this one makes you wonder...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RedRedemption, Feb 1, 2013.

1. LAC

LAC Member

Seems like meet and greet with specific player makes that player sucks on that game
    Parsons was a mess last time and today comes Lin messing up in the second half.

2. jocar

jocar Member

(Chris and Jeremy planning Rush Hour 4)

[​IMG]

3. DXtreme

DXtreme Member

China don't Tweet, Google, nor Twitter. You should do a separate search for search engines that people in China use. And whatever platform like FB or Twitter and add them up again.

4. kianainhi

kianainhi Member

She's Asian. It was on one of his tumbler fansites.

5. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

I just tasked that out to Lu on my Chinese statistician team. Unfortunately Preliminary results show Yo Yo Ma destroying Jeremy by 10 times.

Solid work Lu.

6. MOFvsLOF

MOFvsLOF Member

Link please.

7. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

IB4 PPAT #ASSPAT GIF.

8. heypartner

Lu took the liberty of including Japan, the rest of Asia and India, too...who aren't that big on the NBA, at all.

Pretty much everyone recognizes the name Yo Yo Ma.

9. Windchime

Windchime Member

I'm procrastinating, so I decided to search compile the weibo and baidu numbers (the sina version of weibo, can't figure out how to navigate the tencent version yet. Sina has more people anyway).

Searching:
    "林书豪” (Jeremy Lin) gives me 12,225,588 posts but I guess it's unfair b/c he's the only one who actually has a weibo account among the four of them. (3,098,977 followers, ranked 73 on the notable public figure's list.)

“柯南” (Conan) gives me 27,274,297 posts, but most of them seems to be about the Japanese anime character, whose name is also Conan, from Case Closed.
    “柯南秀” (Conan Show) gave me 367,638 posts.

“波特曼” (Portman) gives me 1,442,536 posts

“马友友” (Yo-Yo Ma) gives me 348,733 posts but there are quite a number of posts about "Mayu Watanabe" a member of Japanese idol group akb48 whose nickname "Mayuyu" is apparently the same characters.

Baidu fan group
    Jeremy Lin bar: 61,254 members, ranked 6th among NBA players in traffic

I can't seem to find any pages dedicated to Conan, I keep on getting fan groups for the Japanese anime no matter which variation I use.

Natalie Portman bar: 5800 members, ranked 71st in traffic among European/North American actors/actresses

Yo-Yo Ma bar: 169 members, ranked 94th in traffic among contemporary artists

Conclusion: It would seem that the most popular is JLin, but there are many name variations that are skewing the results.

10. Bball_4life

Bball_4life Member

Let me try to understand this. So if someone who seems gay (Parsons) checks you out (like the pic when Parsons checked Lin out), you're the one who is gay, not the one who is actually doing the checking out; that is nonsense, lol.

Now the pic in this thread don't mean anything, they just wanted to sit beside each other like good friends - if you're going to doubt someone it would be Parsons not Lin because of the other pic, when Parsons had that weird look locked on Lin.

11. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Photoshoppers, do your thing:

[​IMG]

12. kianainhi

kianainhi Member

Aaaaw, these two. Were they sitting together on the bench? Need some bench action gifs. ;)

13. Rodman23

Rodman23 .GIF

[​IMG]

14. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

hilarious...

15. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

also no Parsons is straight... I know via connections I know who are of his frat.

16. JuLiO-R-

JuLiO-R- Contributing Member

First I laughed... but then I got scared wondering what your experience was searching for that photo.

17. Xenophobia

Xenophobia Member

too much sausage fest

18. kianainhi

kianainhi Member

Too funny! But, where in the heck did you get that pic? Actually, it would have been more effective if you super impose them in the middle of the pic.

19. mvpcrossxover

mvpcrossxover Member

same, haha

i'm like.........what did he search to get that pic

20. heypartner

I still say Patterson is the gay one....and I was in his Cabana at Hard Rock Hotel in Vegas to prove it.