1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

New Strength and Conditioning Coach: Penn State's Craig Fitzgerald

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by RV6, Feb 8, 2014.

1. droopy421

droopy421 Member

I doubt they would have to practice any type of locks so that shouldn't be a concern.

Crossfit is glorified circuit training which I'm sure these athletes already do forms of. These athletes are all experienced lifters, most people that hurt themselves in crossfit are due to improper form.

2. DOMINATOR

DOMINATOR Member

i know JJ's a football player just screwing around in hockey but that dude would get laid the **** out, staring down at the puck like that.

3. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

True "Beast Mode"

4. 281Texan

281Texan Member

You really think they'd get away with that? I wouldn't take a free shot on jj if i had to.