1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What Torrent Videos Are Available

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Biggienaz786, Sep 19, 2005.

1. Biggienaz786

Biggienaz786 Member

hey BBSers -

R2K mentioned this a couple days ago, and i guess i'm gonna bring it up again.

there are quite a few torrent videos that a lot of us leeched from the community, but we are not keeping our clients open to seed those files for others who may have started a little later than us.

just as I desperately want a torrent of the charity game, there must be at least 20+ ppl who want one of the '94 games or one of the Mavs games.

as far as i know, these are the files that ppl are trying to get ::

Us vs. Mavs, Game 1
    Us vs. Mavs, Game 2
    Clutch City
    Double Clutch
    1994 Finals v. NY Game 1
    1994 Finals v. NY Game 3
    1994 Finals v. NY Game 4
    Hakeem the Dream
    Charity/Katrina Relief Game on TNT

if you have any of these games, please seed! if you finish downloading any of these, keep your BitTorrent client open!

i dunno if there are any other files out there - if you know of any, h0lla at this thread - and list a link for the torrent.

for ppl that may not have some of the above files, please post the links for the above torrents. i honestly don't know where to look for them, or how to find them.

thanks.

2. jmejia

jmejia Contributing Member

If I have download the video and closed the torrent. How can I open it again and post a link to it?

3. droxford

droxford Member

If you haven't moved the file around on your hard drive, just tell your BitTorrent software to open the torrent again. It will probably start, find the file that was downloaded, check it to see if it's complete, and if it's complete, it will just begin seeding automatically. This, of course, depends on which BitTorrent client software you use.

4. scyman

scyman Contributing Member

Can someone send me the link to the torrent site to get these from? Thanks!!

5. bfunw

bfunw Contributing Member

Well I personally have been trying to get the pre/post game show for G1 and 2....it seems i'm the only one doing anything with that...so my download isn't going anywhere. :(

6. Biggienaz786

Biggienaz786 Member

can someone re-seed the "nbareliefgame.rm" torrent?

i don't have cable anymore, like many other BBSers, and i depend on torrents for a lot of my basketball fix - and i STILL haven't seen the charity game yet.

i'm sitting at 85% - could someone PLEASE re-seed this file for a little while longer?

thanks in advance.

7. bfunw

bfunw Contributing Member

I could...except I don't know how to start it again and I moved the file....help?

8. droxford

droxford Member

Click on the link to the torrent (it's here: http://www.hoopchina.com/video/newgame.torrent ). When your torrent client sees the torrent file and prompts you to save, it, it should ask you for a directory to save in. Point it to the file that you have already downloaded. Your torrent client should recognize the file and then start seeding it (it may prompt you first, asking if you want to seed) depending on the torrent client you use.

9. Biggienaz786

Biggienaz786 Member

THIS IS A PLEA - WILL SOMEBODY PLEEEEEEEEEASE SEED THE 'nbareliefgame.rm' TORRENT???

i am soooo anxious to watch the game, and this is my only choice. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE RE-SEED!!!!

10. Chuck04

Chuck04 Member

Don't mean to be pushy or anything, but did I miss HOU v NYK games 5, 6 and 7 or they haven't been posted yet?

11. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

funny you should mention that....

;)