1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Houston vs Louisville

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by Fulgore, Sep 9, 2015.

1. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

I would absolutely love to see the crowd vs Vandy if we rattle off 7 wins in a row.

Tenn Tech
    @Louisville
    Tx State
    @Tulsa
    SMU (even if we're 4-0 here the crowd is gonna suck cause it's Thursday and the Texans are playing the Colts @ NRG)
    @Tulane
    @UCF

It's doable, but then back half of the schedule is rough.

Vanderbilt
    Cincinnati
    Memphis
    @UConn
    Navy

Ugh.

2. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Huge win for Houston and <a href="https://twitter.com/CoachTomHerman">@CoachTomHerman</a> over Louisville. The Cougars can run the table. Watch out!</p>&mdash; Danny Kanell (@dannykanell) <a href="https://twitter.com/dannykanell/status/642781302672986112">September 12, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

3. AFS

AFS Member

Good thing those back-half games are at home. We'll also get a better idea of how good UCF and SMU are tonight. UCF shouldn't have lost the FIU game, but I'm not sure if that was just a bad game for them or if they actually just aren't good this year.

4. DonnyMost

Supporting Member

Exactly. I'm not sold that UCF is hot garbage. You don't just stroll into Orlando and win, even in a down year. SMU, however, I fully expect a W.

1 person likes this.
  5. Poloshirtbandit

A little too much read option for my liking, but im guessing he's working with what he's got. Outside of Ayers I'm not sure if the other WRs are any good.

6. i3artow i3aller

<blockquote class="twitter-video" lang="en"><p lang="und" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/HTownTakeover?src=hash">#HTownTakeover</a> <a href="http://t.co/WzWi4fhhnP">pic.twitter.com/WzWi4fhhnP</a></p>&mdash; Adrian Mayes (@aqmayes) <a href="https://twitter.com/aqmayes/status/642792713562230784">September 12, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

7. AFS

AFS Member

Postma has looked impressive and really natural in a position he's only been playing about a week now. I want to see more of Allen as well.

8. the shark

the shark Member

Get the hell out of here with "we would have lost if Bolin would have started".

No idea how it would have played out, and to throw that S&IT out right now after a big win for the program......COME ON MAN!!!!

9. Mkieke

Mkieke Member

Lol, have to love the "what if" and "if only" statements. You have no clue what would have happened if Bolin had started. To state it as fact is just absurd.

10. Harden2Dwight

Harden2Dwight Member

if my aunt had balls she would be my uncle.

there is no "if"

11. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

lol nice. 3rd Ward take over

12. DonnyMost

Supporting Member

Calm down, ladies.

13. the shark

the shark Member

You make a BS comment, and you were called out on it.