1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA Play-In Tournament action live ...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Royce White interview [ESPN]

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by NL Rocket, Oct 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NL Rocket

NL Rocket Member

Didn't see it posted and might be useful for people to actually hear him explain what the situation is:

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:8460068

A thing that stands out is: "Everything up to this point has been voluntary, but before I do anything officially for the team, we like to have a plan in place..me not being healthy will not only affect myself but also my team mates, the coaches and ultimately my family"

This makes me take back some of my words and I fully understand where he's coming from. Do still think he could've gone about it differently, so earlier with less attention by the media? Yes, but it what it is and let's hope for the best for White. The Rockets organisation is hopefully very understanding and supportive because this is his life and health you are talking about and they knew the risks involved.

2. Kojirou

Kojirou Member

Unforgivable. I guess I can't defend Royce White anymore.

I mean, why in God's name did he lop off all of his hair?

3. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

There's a huge azz thread about this on the same page god damn.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.