1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Chris Mullin

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DUDE, Jun 1, 2000.

Tags:
  1. DUDE

DUDE Member

I have heard that even though he hasnt b****ed much this year that he really wants to Play instead of sitting so much. I know he makes over $4 million, but what happens if the Pacers decide to cut him? Can any team pick him up for a CHEAP price?
    And if so, why dont the Rocks try it? He has the skills STILL of being one of the best pure shooters around, and he is one of the hardest working players in the league. His workouts are legendary in St Johns, etc.
    If we could get him cheap, have him hit some outside shots and draft a PF in the draft....
    I realize he isnt that great a player, but here is a guy that scored 27 points a game one year and was consistently over 25 for a few years. He knows how to score and has experience that could help with Steve, Cat, etc..

------------------

2. NIKEstrad

NIKEstrad Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

wow. He'd be pretty much the anti-Rocket: old, slow, can't jump. Why wouldn't we just pick up him in a 19 year old's body in Jason Kapono?

------------------
    Rockets fans wanted at hoopsboards.com

Draft Chat, NBA Chat, Team Chat, and more!

3. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

Uhhh, huh. You have 69 posts.

If he'd take the vet minimum, I'd consider it because the Rocks desperately need some shooters...guys that can fill the basket.

What is the minimum for him anyway?

------------------
    We need some meat in the post!

4. NIKEstrad

NIKEstrad Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

a cool $1,000,000

------------------
    Rockets fans wanted at hoopsboards.com

Draft Chat, NBA Chat, Team Chat, and more!