1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets vs Mavericks in Dallas Oct 7, 2014

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by gqgeo, Jul 31, 2014.

1. gqgeo

gqgeo Member

I'm ready for this season!

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>The first matchup against Chandler Parsons will come early -- Rockets will take on Mavericks in Dallas on October 7th in preseason action.</p>&mdash; ClutchFans (@clutchfans) <a href="https://twitter.com/clutchfans/statuses/494874364790046720">July 31, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
    http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/07/31/mavs-preseason-slate-opens-vs-rockets/

2. gqgeo

gqgeo Member

*Dallas pre season home opener

3. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Can we throw trash at the players?

4. Rockets FTW

Rockets FTW Member

We should throw bananas at Parsons and storm the court like they do in Soccer.

5. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

This needs to be turned into a thread about coming up with CP signs and chants for the game.

6. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Will donate a million to the tip jar if someone does this with Cubans face instead at the game.

[​IMG]

7. duluth111222

duluth111222 I.D.I.O.T

"Role Player" of course

8. Rip Van Rocket

Rip Van Rocket Contributing Member

Seems silly really. Dallas made him a better offer and he took it. Makes us look low class to be hating on the guy. Players move from team to team all the time, usually chasing the money. Parsons was a good guy when he was here, so I'm not going to do something stupid just because he left. I hope he misses all his shots, but that's about it.

9. MONON

MONON Member

"frenemies"! Mike Fisher must write for Sprint also.

10. Exiled

Exiled Member

Wish CP all of best luck...

Of course, not against the Rocket

11. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

Its so stupid the hate Parsons is getting. I hate Dallas as much as anybody but I find it ridiculous to hear that Parsons screwed the Rockets. Then we have this other ridiculous argument that we did him a favor. At the end of the day this is a business and Chandler did what was best for Chandler. Why wait for the Rockets, to get Morey's low ball offer? You get the max, you take it. Whether he is worth it or not is irrelevant.

12. RMGEEGEE

RMGEEGEE Contributing Member

Logic, eh?

13. duluth111222

duluth111222 I.D.I.O.T

It's absolutely fine to take the better offer. But when news came out that he was offended by how the Rox organization treated him, or by the comments made by H&H, well, sorry, but you can't blame us fans to feel offended too.

14. houactuar

houactuar Member

Signing in a night club? He just seemed like such a Florida trailer trash idiot the way he handled it.

1 person likes this.
  15. houactuar

houactuar Member

And his comments about the coach and the owner being the best in all of sports.... Puleez.....he was choking on Cubans scrotum.

16. bmd

bmd Member

I don't have a problem with Parsons signing with the Mavs at all... but I do not like how he said he felt disrespected by the Rockets because they don't see him as a "franchise player" like the Mavs do.

I forgot all of what he said... but he got really cocky really fast and it rubbed me the wrong way.

17. gambingo

gambingo Member

18. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I don't have a problem with Parsons chasing the money. I don't have a problem with Parsons thinking he should be mentioned in the same sentence as Melo, Bosh, and Lebron, however ridiculous. But everyone should have a problem with him signing with the Mavs.

19. traveler

traveler Member

I will check that game as a win.

20. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

People aren't mad because he left..it's because he's lying. You can't claim you were expecting and wanting to be back, but then say you were offended and signed the offer sheet because you thought Dallas would give you a star status. You also can't claim to be surprised Houston didn't match the contract your agent went out of his way to make very difficult for them to match..

I think he was joking ;)