1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cyberx, paging cyberx ....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Two Sandwiches, Jul 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. D-rock

D-rock Member

It may have to be $30M for 2 years. Suns have already offered him $12M/year for 4 years right?

2. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

I really don't know what the Suns are doing.
    They have three ball dominant point guards on the roster and they're trying to keep all of them? :confused:

3. Swishh

Swishh Member

Fake account..

4. RocketFan

RocketFan Contributing Member

its pretty selfish of them... :rolleyes::(

5. SooneRockStro

SooneRockStro Member

Phoenix would be pretty stupid to trade us Dragic. I hope they do. I'd take Bledsoe too.

6. Asian Sensation

They could start Bledsoe and Dragic and have Dragic play the 2. Dragic doesnt really need the ball to be effective. I think they did well when they expiremented with that last year. They can bring Thomas off the bench to lead 2nd unit and be instant offense at the same time. What a luxury. Must be nice.

7. Asian Sensation

I wanna say I'd do 28 max but considering our need and current state of the roster what's an extra 2 million?

8. Spacemoth

Spacemoth Contributing Member

9. vstexas09

vstexas09 Contributing Member

If we lose Bev and acquire some lackluster player, I'm done for this year.

10. JMAD21

JMAD21 Member

I don't see how we could get Bledsoe. Hoping for Gogi or Rondo, preferably Rondo.

11. monk92

monk92 Member

That sounds good on paper, but with Robert Sarver as the owner I have a hard time believing that the suns will pay 40 million for essentially one position. One of Dragic or Bledsoe will not be playing in Phoenix in the long run. My guess is there's a 3 team deal between us and Boston with the Celtics getting Bledsoe, us getting Rondo and Phoenix getting assets from both teams

12. D-rock

D-rock Member

That would be a crap deal for Rockets. Forget Rondo, he is a bad fit for this team. Bledsoe or Dragic, or no deal. Heck, would rather have the Greek Freak over either Rondo or Love.

13. Asian Sensation

I'd totally be down for that.

14. Swishh

Swishh Member

[​IMG]

15. D-rock

D-rock Member

I'm flattered. We will see who is laughing last.

16. izeroi

izeroi Member

Wow.. Antetokounmpo or Rondo or Love. Might as well. This offseason has already been pretty ridiculous. Might as well add a few more laughs.

17. JD88

JD88 Member

That would be amazing.

Boston has about a million first round picks for next season.

Throw in our NOP pick and maybe a player like Dmo and we could potentially get Rondo while Bledsoe would be going to Boston.

18. basketballholic

I'd rather have Dragic, trade Bev, and keep the pick.

Or

I'd rather have Bev and keep the pick.

I do not want Bledsoe on a max contact and lose the pick.

I do not want Rondo and lose the pick.

Dragic for Jones and Bev is a good deal. Or Bledsoe at 4/50 for Bev is a good deal. But no Pelies pick in any deal for a PG unless we're trading for CP3.

That Pelies pick COULD be as high as #4 in next year's draft. That's future superstar potential. We cannot throw that pick in on just any old trade. It can only be traded as part of a package for an established superstar. Bledsoe is not an established superstar. He hasn't proven he is going to continue to get better after he gets paid big money. Bledsoe didn't even start when he was at Kentucky. He played behind Wall. He is not proven. He's has injury issues. And he's a point guard in a point guard dominant league where any given year there could be 5 to 8 guys better than him at the PG position. I would NOT pay this guy the max. It would be the same thing as paying the max to Parsons. And then to throw in the Pelies pick on top of all that? No. Trade for Dragic please.

19. Matthieu

Matthieu Member

When i look at the Pelicans roster i dont think the pick will be that good, between 8/12 if i had to guess now

20. JD88

JD88 Member

He averaged more assists and rebounds than Parsons with a PER 4 points higher. I'd say he's pretty good.

And yes he absolutely started at UK. You don't know what you're talking about.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.