1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Commercials

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Rocketman95, Sep 26, 2002.

1. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Who's the guy in the Gap commerical dancing all funny like? He's annoying.

Also, I'm in love with the girl in the KIA commercial with the boyfriend song.

Grr.

2. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

If you're talking about the bald-headed guy bouncing around like a goof in the Joe Boxer ads, his name is "Vaughn". Must've been too broke to buy the other name. :rolleyes:

http://www.joeboxer.com/faq.html

As for the girl in the Kia commercial, the name of the song is "Genius of Love" and it's by the Tom Tom Club. The ad agency is davidandgoliath based in Los Angeles. Don't know the girl personally, though. ;)

3. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

But she's hot Dr. Find out who she is, meet her, tell her you know this cool guy you're going to hang out with and watch Rockets' games with and tell her I love her.

:D

No, it's some jackass dancing like a fool in a Gap Stretch commercial.

4. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

"Genius of Love" by the Tom Tom Club is one of the classic songs of the '80s.

Hell, forget the '80s, I'll go ahead and use hyperbole here...it is one of the classic songs of "all-time!"

5. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

I'm not in love with the song people!!!!!

:D

6. SmeggySmeg

SmeggySmeg Contributing Member

R95 and the Song sitting in a tree

K-I-S-S-I-N-G :D

7. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Oh, ok, then you must be talking about that guy in the denims with the 5 o'clock shadow dancing like a fool. They have a female version of that video, too... not bad lookin'. Anyway, if it's this guy, then yeah, he's annoying.