1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Your highlight of 07/08

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by garthomps, Apr 1, 2008.

?

When it is all said and done, what do you foresee as being the highlite of the season

1. 22 game streak

49.1%
  2. Seeing the Dream back on the floor

27.3%
  3. Getting past the first round

18.2%
  4. other (please explain)

5.5%
  1. garthomps

garthomps Contributing Member

What would be your highlight/most memorable moment when looking back on the 07/08 season?

• 22 game streak
    • Seeing the Dream back on the floor
    • Getting past the first round
    • other (please explain)

#1 garthomps, Apr 1, 2008
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2008
  2. RiceDaddy7

RiceDaddy7 Member

The 22-win streak was great, but this 30-win one we're about to get ( including the playoffs ) will be even better. I'm eager for the start of that 30-win streak.

3. LFE171

LFE171 Member

i sure can't wait to see 34 back on the floor.

4. blathersby

blathersby Contributing Member

I'm the "other" vote; mine would be ACTUALLY seeing Dream back on the floor, if it ever happens. I don't think he'd go for it though (and before y'all whine, it's 5pm. Everyone's figured it out by now).

22 wins is incredible. But seeing Hakeem Olajuwon end his career in a ROCKETS uniform would right one of the wrongs of the past. I didn't watch basketball for almost 4 years after that happened. I missed the entire Steve Francis/Cuttino Mobley era because it just didn't matter anymore.

Even if he's only on the floor for 60 seconds, seeing him end his career as a HOUSTON ROCKET would be the greatest for me.

But when all is said and done? It'll have been the 22 wins. Hakeem's not coming back.