1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

where to watch the rockets game tonight in houston?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rocketboi, Apr 17, 2013.

1. Rocketboi

Rocketboi Member

I lost my ID yesterday, so I cannot go to Lucky's because they ask for ID after nine and most restaurants that showed close around 10. also I believe all the places that do not have Comcast their ESPN's will be blocked out as well.

does anyone know of a place that staying open today to show the Rockets game, with some food? please help. im dying to watch tonight's game with a crowd

2. MourningWood

MourningWood Contributing Member

B-Dubs off Rice Blvd.

3. Rocketboi

Rocketboi Member

I called. said no

4. The Cat

The Cat Contributing Member

The ESPN feed isn't blocked out in Houston...

5. Rocketboi

Rocketboi Member

you sure? because I called two bdubs and they said they werent showing it :(

6. treyk3

treyk3 Member

LOL whoever you talked to is oblivious. Every sports bar in town will be showing the game on multiple screens.

7. The Cat

The Cat Contributing Member

99.99999% sure. They're used to not having the games because they don't have Comcast, so I'm sure their response when asked "do you have the Rockets game?" is habit and instinct.

8. Rocketboi

Rocketboi Member

I called the one on weslayan and I called the one in Rice Village and they both said it wasn't on the schedule thinngs.

but I trust clutchfans. so ima go to bdubs

9. Sadat X

Sadat X Member

Yea you gotta ask for the manager when calling into restaurants/bars.

Also for a game like tonight, you have to specify the Rockets are on ESPN and ask if their tv has that channel. If they say no, you tell them to go f&#k themselves

10. oelman44

oelman44 Member

You can try Texadelphia. I know for sure it has Comcast. I also think Champ's has comcast, but I could be wrong.

11. YoMing

YoMing Member

Rockets game is on ESPN.. Youre good to go man.

12. MghtyPtrck

MghtyPtrck Member

Steak Night at ADDIX off Washington Ave/Heights... couple of birthday parties going on and some casting for a new show in Houston though, but should be fun nonetheless