1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Pacers BB not full of Rockets smack

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Free Agent, Oct 29, 2002.

1. Free Agent

Free Agent Member

2. rockHEAD

rockHEAD Contributing Member

3. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

Damn those fans are a bunch of wusses.

"I dont believe in booing opposing players...blah blah blah" :rolleyes:

4. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

C'mon, guys. When they talk smack, you say they are bunch of ignorant homers. When they don't talk smack, you say they are bunch of wusses. What can a bunch of nice non-rockets fans do?:)

5. Free Agent

Free Agent Member

Most of them are predicting a Pacers win so they are still homers. I guess they don't know what Yao is gonna unleash on them tomorrow.

6. JamesC

JamesC Member

Their BBS sucks.

7. DAROckets

DAROckets Contributing Member

I agree with that guys take on booing during introductions..unless it's a special circumstance like scottie coming to town :D

8. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

I'd boo Reggie Miller and his mom.

9. Rocketability

Rocketability Member

From that thread only, it looks like they are a group of fine non-Rocket fans. :)

Oh well, THIS still is the best though. :p

10. Free Agent

Free Agent Member

They may have a better one somewhere. That bbs was part of www.indystar.com.

11. KALIKULI

KALIKULI Contributing Member

Theywere probablytalking abouthow Rocks gonna kick their ASS!

12. Scott_H

Scott_H Member

Or maybe we have better things to do than firmly attach our lips to Yao Ming's backside. Are you all going to be watching the game wearing your Yao Ming underoos with a bottle of Jerkins and a box of kleenexs by your side?:eek:

Like we fear Ming. I don't know if you've noticed, but we have one of the eastern conference best centers who's coming into his own. Better yet, I can't wait for Jermaine to slide over to the C spot and put some Yow! in Yao's Ming.

You guys have an excellent squad......but so do we. It's too bad we don't have Reggie Miller available. And it's too bad Artest is coming off injury. Austin Croshere is having foot surgery.

And yet we're so sure of putting a size 18 foot in your collective butts, we don't need to talk smack.

Not that it isn't fun at times. ;)

e all know how the game is going to turn out.

(hint-Rox take yet another one on the chin, and I'm not just talking about the teabagging we're going to give you!!):mad:

[I'm just funning with your guys. You guys have a great squad. We've often compared our teams in terms of talent. It should be a really fun game. I'm really looking forward to seeing Eddie play. They're are quite a few of us who are keeping an eye on him. The kid is a stud. And I wonder how Mo Taylor is going to look. What's really going to be telling is how we handle your backcourt with Reggie out.]

#12 Scott_H, Oct 29, 2002
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2002
  13. Truth

Truth Member

Well, Scott you won't get to see Mo because he's suspended. Steve and Cuttino are going to light you guys up. Jermaine O'Neal played against Yao in the WC's and Jermaine was hardly noticable. Reggie is out, but for us MoT and Tmo and possibly Rice and KT are out too. But with all those injuries, Steve, Cat, Eddie, and Yao are too much.

14. Rimfire

Rimfire New Member

Hardly - actually I think the Pacers are very lucky to be playing you guys now.

You have some new pieces, Yao hasn't adjusted to the NBA yet (I look for about 15 minutes, 5 fouls and 5 blocks - Brad Miller's pump-fake is pretty effective) and Mo's suspended.

I have the Rockets as my breakout team in the West - as long as Stevie stays healthy. But it's not gonna happen right away.

The key for Indy will be Stevie. Tinsley was a horrible defender last year - he needs to be able to at least slow him down some. If not, look for a huge night from the Franchise.

15. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

Yao is going to make J Oneal his b*tch.:D :D :D

[​IMG]

16. Free Agent

Free Agent Member

About time we got some new blood here...tired of seeing us beat up on each other.

Any Nuggets fans want some?

17. Wakko67

Wakko67 Contributing Member

LMAO. Great reply rb!

18. DavidS

DavidS Contributing Member

You HOPED they were taking smack?

Why? So you could talk smack to them? You remind me of Rick Fox;
    your tough as long as you have your body guard (Shaq) behind you. :confused:

Indy is the last place I'd expect trash talking.

I'd expect that from LA, Chi, or NY. :mad:

#18 DavidS, Oct 29, 2002
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2002
  19. lost_in_storm

lost_in_storm New Member

the indystar forum is the best Pacers bbs around. If you guys think it's bad, that's because you've read too little.

Go back there after the game to read the postgame analysis some Indy fans post. You'll see.

20. harumph

harumph Member

become Rockets fans... :D