1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Requests for doggie tummy rubs for Beta

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by heypartner, May 20, 2015.

Tags:
  1. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Four months ago, but the first test was inconclusive. It's on her inner lip, so a groomer found it while brushing her teeth. It's very noticeable now, to the point even if it wasn't a tumor, I'd probably take it out, because it's rubbing against her teeth. Her other lumps are on her belly, but all test negative.

Anyhow, taking her in now for the surgery. Hopefully, Dr Jordan can get it all out in one try.

2. supafrumpy

supafrumpy Contributing Member

Your dog is going to great!

Here's for doggie solidarity.

3. moligity

moligity Contributing Member

Good thing you found it in time; Barkley sends his best.
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  4. heypartner

Can I come over and pet your dogs? I'll take them for a walk, too. So adorable

Barkley is a great dog name.

New update....Beta is doing great...and she's on Rimadyl

Don't know how many dog owners here who have experience with senior dogs on Rimadyl. It's pretty great.

Can we do this all this time?

Dr Jordan..."Uh, no."

Test results of the surgery due Wed. Wish Beta luck, so she doesn't need another cut.

5. Dgn1

Dgn1 Member

Best of luck and glad she's doing well.

6. Tommyboy

Tommyboy Member

Anytime heypartner! Our older female boxer, on the left, is going on 13 years and has been on generic Rimadyl (Novox) for several years for her arthritis and it definitely helps with her pain. She's handicapped and doesn't walk very well so we'll have to make a decision soon. Other than that we give her Novox and Gabapentin to help relieve her pain until the time comes.

Best wishes to Beta!

7. heypartner

Beta's "big sister" Mollie was a half boxer. I'd really like to go for a walk with you and your dogs...before heading back to CO. It think we can got more people out from this bbs. I know finalsbound is down. maybe 00RocketGirl, too.