1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Charlotte p*****s are clutch

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by _RTM_, Nov 21, 2012.

1. _RTM_

_RTM_ Member

You won't believe but they are 5 and 0 in games decided four or less points, they are really impressive in the last final possessions both on offense and on defense and they are in a playoff mix right now

Yes, refs gave them that W against Lowry's Raptors, but you can't ignore both MKG with winning attitude that he brings and Kemba's incredible progress, who have played worse than Jonny Flynn in his rookie season, which is nearly impossible

And they also have busts in Biyombo, Henderson and underachievers in Gordon and Haywood. And Michael Jordan as their decision maker

Damn. Maybe their new coach Mike Dunlap is for real?

2. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Hiring a stud GM and a stud Coach is a great start to a franchise. Drafting MKG, a WINNER, is also a great move. MJ doing well.

3. Krizzle

Krizzle Member

you dont know much about the Cats lol

I wouldnt call Biyombo a bust its only like his 3d season.

Henderdsen is a a very solid nba player on good days.

There coach deserves the credit for playing like a college team and props to those players for playing as a team.

4. Grape_Swisha281

thread tittle shows the immaturity of poster. Congrats you said p***y on the internet.. so clever you referenced p***y's wit the bobcats such a reach

1 person likes this.
  5. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Kemba was going to succeed in the NBA.

No one that talented and works that hard is going to fail. Surprised teams passed on him, dude's a winner and has been a winner in everything he does.

6. meh

meh Contributing Member

I'm not surprised because they're close games. If the Bobcats are 5-0 in games decided by a convincing margin, then I'd be surprised.

7. redwhiteone

redwhiteone Member

Charlotte what? You should be man enough to say that there.

[​IMG]

8. Spooner

Spooner Member

Gerald Henderson is not a bust. He's a very good defender, very efficient scorer, excellent midrange game and still very young. Dont see how you could call Biyombo a bust either for that matter...

Kemba has really turned it around though, you are right about that

9. Mathloom

Mathloom Contributing Member

A few weeks ago I read a bunch of articles about their coach and I have to say I'm very impressed with him. If he can get some good assistants for X's and O's and trust their judgement, he is exactly the type of coach I would llike for a young team.

The fact that he has them training harder than any team in the NBA probably has their fitness levels so high that they are able to maintain their performance until the last moments of the game with no fatigue.

One thing an NBA team can always do to improve is get the roster in excellent shape. IMO that gets you a few wins and establishes a serious fitness culture. If you're young and fast and in shape and your team chooses to run and press the ball almost full court, you have yourself an excellent niche and you open up minutes to develop the 7th-10th rotation players.

10. Midixinormous

Midixinormous Member

I think they have been in the lottery every year since they came into the league, they have to get better sooner or later.

11. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

they made the playoffs with Gerald Wallace and S-Jax a few years ago, and were one of the best defenses that season iirc.

12. Jontro

Jontro Member

Charlotte this season is the equivalent of the Texans last year.

They will win the finals next year.