1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

1. Rio Rocket

Rio Rocket Member

i loved this play!

[​IMG]

josh corey jet ariza can all be threats just by standing at the 3 point line. really hard for dallas to pack the paint and they fail to help at all. chandler and barea have their eyes on ty but they just watch the action unfold

nice play by ty who hurries the ball up and immediately puts mejri in the popcorn machine. he also has an eye on dirk and times his drive just as dirk steps out of the paint

2. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

This was a great play. Hopefully ty starts playing more loose.

3. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

[​IMG]

4. dragician

dragician Member

so any taker after teh ultimate showcase? :)

5. SLRokJok

SLRokJok Member

i didnt see that play, nicely done. If Ty can do that, and make western conf PG's play some defense, we're gonna be ok.

6. Madmanmetz

Madmanmetz Member
    Supporting Member

Parson needed a beer and popcorn to go with that front row seat.

Ty is going to keep getting more comfortable with his role, he has been shooting much better of late. He can be a big time contributor down the stretch.

7. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

to me the best part of the play wasn't Ty's move - i mean he is a above average PG who is known to attack the basket in that fashion.

It was Corey's reaction afterwards. I can't remember the last time this season the team played with as much joy and passion as last night. Guys are starting to play for each other and trusting each other again. Even when they got down their body language was never poor compared to games just last week (like in the Cavs game).

There have been plenty of "maybe they've turned the corner" type moments this season but we'll really know this week if they can go 2-1 somehow then I would say yes (provided Dwight plays @ SAS and @ OKC)

8. slothy420

slothy420 Paper Street Soap Co.

That definitely was a sweet play by Ty.

It also seemed like Lawson played pretty good defense on Barea. Lawson is quick enough to stay with him to keep him from going off as he usually does against us.