1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Martin Did It Again!!!

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by german rocketfan, Mar 25, 2002.

Tags:
  1. german rocketfan

He throwd an elbow to Abdur Rahim in Nets-Hawks Game.I think that was his 8 Flagrant Foul this season.Not bad he hit Rahim!Remember,he and KT got into a fight during the Rocks-Hawks game!

2. red

red Contributing Member

oops he did it again...

i believe it was his 6th flagrant which leads to an automatic 2 game suspension...damn i wish he was on our team...

3. Live

Live Member

Kenyon is 'In the Crosshairs' in the latest ESPN Magazine.

There are some pretty interesting quotes in the article.

But make no mistake about it, NJ wouldn't even be in the playoff race if he wasn't on that team.

His presence on that team is just as critical as the Kidd\Marbury deal, otherwise NJ would just be 'Suns - East', a team of nice but soft skill players.

4. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

Yeah we really need a player who can blow his fuse anytime and get suspended. Might as well go after Rasheed. :rolleyes:

5. azn-baller

azn-baller Member

hells yeah!! my boy is at it again!!!

and im sick of hearing all these references of k-mart to rasheed wallace...these are two totally different players...wallace straight up has a temper problem while k-mart doesnt...he jus plays the most aggressive b-ball i have ever seen...true thug player in my book...i bet alot of players fear him now in the back of their minds...its all bout intimidation...

6. HOOP-T

HOOP-T Member

Actually, you are right, there is no comparison between "your boy" Kenyon and Rasheed. Kenyon beats the hell out of people, and Wallace just runs his mouth.

Is he aggressive? Sure, but that's no excuse for adding up flagrant foul after flagrant foul.

I like Kenyon's game, but this thug bull$hit has to go. Good players can play the game and intimidate without playing thug ball.

7. R0ckets03

They sure are. Wallace is about 200 billion times better then your crappy wrestler wannabe boy.

8. azn-baller

azn-baller Member

whats up with the sarcasm man? do think you're smarter or some **** like that?

and talking about who's better wasn't even at question...any smart bball fan knows and assumes that rasheed is a better player than k-mart...so dont even try to flash your wittiness over here son...cuz it aint gonna work....

BEEEEEEOTCH!

9. Asian Sensation

"Azn"-Baller

I think Rockets03 is merely trying to be sarcastic or show hes more witty or smarter than you.

"so dont even try to flash your wittiness over here son...cuz it aint gonna work....

BEEEEEEOTCH!"

What kind of language is that? Not only are you giving me a bad name but also yourself. Respect yourself and others as well. Peace

10. BTM

BTM Member

BEEEEEEEEEEEEOTCH is cantonese for b****.

11. TheReasonSF3

TheReasonSF3 Member

KMart just never learns doesn't he. He's been talking about how the NBA has treated him wrong and that he's not a thug and what does he do? He goes out and gets another flagrant. When is he going to learn his lesson.

12. R0ckets03

Now I know I'm smarter then you.

13. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

I think Cato wants to pattern his game after Kmart...

14. azn-baller

azn-baller Member

hahahahhahahahhahah....
    here kid.....let me help you with your grammar since you are smarter than me:
    how about writing: "Now I know I'm smarter THAN you."

hahahhahahahahahahaha...
    come back tomorrow for another lesson...

15. LAfadeaway33

LAfadeaway33 Member

Yeah, what an idiot.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

16. Puedlfor

Puedlfor Contributing Member

Thats nice and all, but remember . . .

What goes around, comes around.

17. Legendary21

Legendary21 Member

I think Cato wants to be a proffessional wrestler.

18. Viper272

Viper272 Member

Aznballer...you give a bad rep for azn ppl as a whole....what are you a "gangsta" man....u think it all cool dawg to be all speak'in wierd all up like this yo...in da hood....good ol ghetto..word...wait up wait...I tried it and nah its not cool...wait wait...ahh no..hell no...talk hoops not smack...hurting ppl on the court isn't aggresive b-ball...its aggresive period...its ok to like the guy...at the same time don't make others dis-like you on the bbs. I hope you understand what I am saying. Don't get angry or nothing...So um....peace outside foo....hollah back boi....word...(folds arms and looks real cool)

19. djteknokid

djteknokid Member

K-mart is your boy? does he even know you? get off his 3rd leg

20. LEWIS LLOYD2

LEWIS LLOYD2 Member

Now I know why they call him K-Mart, It is because his game is cheap like K-Mart the shopping center. When you go to K-Mart there is a lot of garbage there and Kenyon's game is garbage. He is a cheap shot piece of sh#t and I hope someone undercuts him and ends his worthless career. Anyone that supports or agrees with his style of trying to hurt other players is a mindless fool. Just let Kenyon try that nonsense in the playoffs and someone will leave him beat up from the feet up.