1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Why you shouldn't let your pants sag

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by jgreen91, Apr 18, 2008.

1. jgreen91

jgreen91 Member

Possibly NSFW - but fairly clean. Hilarious.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IF4FWvwiJhc&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IF4FWvwiJhc&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

thaaats...... my penis

2. Drexlerfan22

Drexlerfan22 Contributing Member

That's pretty great... how embarrassed must the cop have been?

And ya know, I'm sure it's just because I'm a nerdy white guy, but... I just don't understand how that can be comfortable. It is a great mystery to me.

3. Stack24

Stack24 Contributing Member

That's pretty funny but the thing that always gets me is why would you wear it down so low that you continuously have to hold it up while you walk even when you have a belt on.

I mean I let my pants be a little loose on top or even have baggy shorts when I play basketball but they are on my waist where they should be.

I want to be clear on how that is a fashion statement when you have to hold your pants up no matter what you do.

4. Yaozer

Yaozer Member

I just like to show my butt crack when I wear my pants.

5. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

Well that was homo. No wonder they blanked out the cops face.

6. Royals Ego

Royals Ego Member

lololololol.. "whats this here?"

7. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

It's just a style. It's like the millions of women who wear heels or boots all day because they look good and match their outfit even though the damn things kill their feet.

8. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

im not feeling that video. feel sorry for both guys in that one.

9. Jeremiah

Jeremiah Contributing Member

Well....in a way, I can't blame the cop for asking, it seemed pretty innocent. I mean, this guy was extra-long torso man, right? His junk HAD to be lower.

10. ClutchCityReturns

ClutchCityReturns Contributing Member

Well, boots and heels maybe kill their feet, but at least women wear them the way they're intended to be worn.

#10 ClutchCityReturns, Apr 18, 2008
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2008
  11. Lil Pun

Hats are intended to be worn forward but some how people wear them backwards, sideways, and a number of different ways as well. Like I said, it's just a style and if people want to wear their clothes a certain way then oh well.

12. ClutchCityReturns

ClutchCityReturns Contributing Member

I'm not saying that's not the case. I was just pointing out that it's not really the same as boots or heals. Hats? Yes.

13. Lil Pun

It's the same basically. Shoes are supposed to be worn comfortably especially when worn for long periods of time, ask any podiatrist. Women who do this aren't wearing them as shoes are intended to be worn they are wearing them as a fashion statement.

#13 Lil Pun, Apr 18, 2008
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2008
  14. MoBalls

MoBalls Contributing Member

I still dont get the saggy pants thing...........man, I'm getting old!

15. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

What I find funny is when I see a guy who is doing the saggy pants, or what I call the rapper-gangsta look, walking around. His pants are falling down so far that he is essentially walking around on his pant cuffs...which are underneath his feet when he walks. This essentially means he's going to end up ruining the cuff area of his pants...cause his pants won't stay up.

I just don't understand why that is considered hip. I think it is silly. I bet more than a few of these people have showed up to a McDonalds interview looking like that.

16. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Goodness, y'all sound like some crotchety old men!

17. Apollo Creed

Apollo Creed Contributing Member

Apparently there's more to that movie, as the following kid describes:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4dXGj_-orxw&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4dXGj_-orxw&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

18. Champ Caliber

Champ Caliber Member

Shoulda been the cop from Reno 911

19. rimbaud

rimbaud Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It is from prison life. Inmates cannot wear belts and sometimes are only given clothes that are a little big. As a result, it became a look to evoke a "hard" image.