1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Brandon Jennings is on my last nerve!

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by Garner, Mar 5, 2010.

1. Garner

Garner Member

I was unable to shop Jennings before the trade deadline and I continuously try and justify dropping him due to his post-all-star break.

I'm looking at:

C.J. Watson
    Nicolas Batum

They are both doing great and I think I could take the hit to assists having

Rondo
    Josh Smith
    Boris Diaw
    Dwayne Wade
    Jarrett Jack

Talk some sense into me folks! Trying to bring home the gold here.

2. eliefan

eliefan Member

Watson should be OK with Monta Ellis out for a while. I have Jennings on my bench right now - he's completed faded in the past 2 months.

3. rhino17

rhino17 Member

I still have him on my team and start him every game he plays. But I have a pretty good team and am in 1st by a wide margin, so maybe that is why I am not noticing him playing poorly. I lose in Turnovers and fg% every week anyway so it doesn't bother me

4. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

I dropped him for Blatche a couple of weeks ago.

My last move was dropping CJ Watson for Louis Williams.

5. ABrooks0

ABrooks0 Member

Good Move!!! Blatche has been pulling down crazy stats.