1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

HELP! what service are you out of towners using to watch Rox pre-season games?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by hikanoo49, Oct 12, 2003.

1. hikanoo49

hikanoo49 Member

I was planning on getting NBA League pass today to watch tonights game. They said that it doesnt start till the REGULAR season begins. Is this true?

I thought many of you were watching it on NBA League Pass already..

thx!

2. E.J. Tucker

E.J. Tucker Contributing Member

Anyone with league pass notice they have shown almost all teams at least once EXCEPT THE ROCKETS !! We know they have a feed to pick up as the games are going to Houston. Hell this year may be as bad as last year, and we get all the announcers from the other team.

3. hikanoo49

hikanoo49 Member

Do you guys think that a local sports bar in LA would have access to the game? I havent seen a game yet this year and I am anxious to watch tonights game since it is sorta like the home opener. I noticed on the website that it is on Channel 51. Do out of state bars have access to this if they have satellite?

Thanks!

4. couch_pot8o

couch_pot8o Contributing Member

nope. channel 51 is a local channel in houston. so, us here in la cant get it.:(

5. wgray

wgray Member

i think if you get the dish network you can get other citys local chanels