1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

TEXANS: RB Chris Brown wants out of Tennessee

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by #1draftpik, Jul 21, 2006.

1. #1draftpik

#1draftpik Member

2. TheBigSleep

TheBigSleep Member

Brown isnt a Denver-system RB. He dances instead of making a cut and hitting the hole.

Plus he is a very upright runner-- bad prognosis in terms of injuries and fumbling issues.

If hes cheap fine, but I doubt Kubiak is going to start picking up non-system guys.

3. BigCountry132

BigCountry132 Contributing Member

I would try to go get him. Similar to DD- good cut back, but also injury prone. He would be a risk but I think he would fit in well with Kubiak's system. Not sure with his contract status, but Id probably take him over bennett even though bennett provides a different style. Wonder if Tennessee will deal in the division?

I really cant wait till football season.

4. Willis25

Willis25 Contributing Member

considering he played college ball at Colorado (which mimics Denvers blocking system) - a fact that was confirmed by John McClain just this morning on 610 - I feel safe saying that you have no idea what you are talking about

5. rikesh316

rikesh316 Member

According to Yahoo, "Both Denver and Houston will run offensive schemes that could entice a runner like Brown, who is a straight-head guy with the ability to make one cut and go".

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_y...DubYF?slug=jm-brown060906&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

6. Possum

Possum Member

??????????????? :confused: :rolleyes: