1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Blacked out on NBA LP - help

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by MattM, Nov 17, 2014.

1. MattM

MattM Member

Paid money to get rox games out of Dallas market that aren't on expanded cable (I have u300 uverse package)

And...

Nba league pass states that this game is blacked out. Never happened to me if game is available from my tv package.

Anyone else have this problem or know why it's happening now? i know root has it now and it was available on root here in Dallas until is couple mins pre tip off. Is this something that I need to take up with uverse?

-checked on my uverse account other sports additions I could add and none included root 1758.

Thanks
    Matt

2. Rox>Mavs

Rox>Mavs Contributing Member

I'm in dallas and have uverse with league pass too. I can see the game on LP....not sure why you can't?

3. MattM

MattM Member

Weird I'm technically in Fort Worth, but id have figured that wouldn't have mattered

4. Camarograna2

Camarograna2 Contributing Member

U need to have tier 2 escalate over to the blackout team. You are correct ftw should never be blacked out as Dfw is out of region for rockets game. They have an error on the blackout or something is not mapped correctly in ur address

5. Francis3422

Francis3422 Member

Honestly you should be glad you didn't have to see this. God saved you.